1. Immolation trap + Vampiric Embrace

Ok so these are two different problems but kind of revolve around the same idea

When i was levelling 5 hunters, i would put 5 immolation traps down, a mob would run through it and all the traps would "trigger" but only one debuff appeared on the mob and it only got damaged as though one debuff was on the mob. However when i deranked immolation trap on my "slaves" it would receive 5 debuffs and get damaged 5 times. However when i used explosive trap, all 5 traps would explode and all 5 DoT debuffs would appear on the mob, working perfectly.

My second issue is with Priests and vampiric embrace, the debuff wont apply 5 times, im not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, as ive seen dual boxing vides where vampiric embrace gets applied twice to the mob and read forum posts dated 2007 (meaning they were doing it in TBC) that states that they have 125% vampiric embrace healing, meaning they stacked it 5 times, yet when i cast mine, the debuff will only be applied once, and only one of my characters damage will heal the party.

I dont know if this is a problem with my client or server side, or if its working as intended. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. I don't know if immolation trap and vampiric embrace are suppoed to stack in TBC.
    Find out if they did and then make a bug report with proofs.
    Its highly possible that its currently bugged.
    Totem of Wrath was also bugged and didn't stack. I made a bug report with evidence and 2 days later it was fixed.