1. Any (A) Lvling guides out? or somebody willing to Write here:)

If somebody can link or write here best possible Route to lvl 1-70 (A) with 5-7.5x exp would be nice!:) i'm not very familiar this expansion or Alliance at all so if somebody have time to Write route and lvl Req for Those would be very very nice i think there is alot ppl who's looking for somekind of lvling guide:)

2. This is based on 7.5x, so you might have to tweak it a bit for when 5x hits.

1-10) Starter zone of your choice. The quests they give to everybody are plenty of XP to get to level 10. You could probably milk it up to level 12 if you really wanted.

10-20) For humans, go West fall. For dwarves and gnomes, go Loch Modan. For night elves, go Darkshore. Again, you can probably get up to 22-24 if you're a completionist.

20-30) Wetlands. It's easy enough to get to, regardless of race, it has quests galore, and it's Horde free. I actually stayed there until 32, and had several quests still to do.

30-45ish) Dustwallow Marsh. Alliance-heavy, and tons of XP.

45-53ish) Feralas, with Hinterlands as a backup, depending on how many Horde are in each zone. If you're not being pestered, leveling in Feralas is a breeze.

53-57) Either Searing Gorge or Azshara, depending on Horde traffic.

57-62) Either Winterspring or Western and Eastern Plaguelands, again depending on Horde traffic.

62-70) Wherever you can find a clear spot in Outland to level in peace. Hellfire Peninsula tends to be crazy, so, other than a few starter quests, I might even jump right into either Zangarmarsh or Terrokkar Forest, then finish off in either Nagrande or Blade's Edge Mountains.

Good luck!

3. My guide

1-12>Your starting area.
    12>16>Westfall
    16-23>Redridge
    23-28>Duskwood
    28>31>Wetlands (dark iron dwarves chain quest at top )
    31-32>Arathi Highlands
    32>35>Southshore
    35-37>Arathi Highlands (Goshek farm chain)
    37>40>Southshore>Alterac Mountains (Ogre chain & Syndicate)
    40>47>(Tanaris/Feralas/Hinterlands(Hinterlands being best at 43>47
    47>50>Searing gorge (entire zone done in 25-30 mins
    50>58>Felwood & Winterspring

58>Outland.

Tested it while solo and multboxing
    Multiboxing >rouhgly 32 hours
    Solo play roughly 23 hours.

Also tested boosting with high level character>

1-45 3.5 hours,without 10% exp gained bonus from summer event.

So with summer event 50 lvs in 3.5 hours.

4. These Are Very good answers! :) i think me and alot others happy for these<3 cheers