1. Did Kara drop badges in 2.4.3?

I have memories of looting them at some point, and not looting them at another point... can someone refresh me?

2. You mean Badge of Justice? With the bright blue helm icon? They did drop from Kara during 2.4.3. :)

They were fully removed during the start of Cata when Justice Points took their place. They became part of the currency tab rather than a bagged item at the start of Wrath.

3. I see... so I'm not getting them now, is that because we're not there yet on timeline or am I just stupid :p

4. Current Outland patch is 2.1. So when 2.4.3 hits I'm sure Kara will start dropping badges.

5. Current outland patch is 2.4.3, but they're emulating the release of tbc. Definitely gets confusing because of it.

Began dropping from Kara and ZA in 2.3, and then added to remaining bosses in 2.4!

6. July 7, 2017  
    If they were really emulating TBC, you'd get to keep your arena pts at the end of the season, 2's would give gladitor drakes, Magtheridon would be in a pre-nerf state, etc etc.

This is a custom content server. Which is a good thing -- blizzlike = bad.

7. Word. I got a little disappointed from not getting BoJ from Kara, but hey - we all got to farm Ahune out of our minds and got full BoJ gear.

8. If they were really emulating TBC, you'd get to keep your arena pts at the end of the season, 2's would give gladitor drakes, Magtheridon would be in a pre-nerf state, etc etc.

This is a custom content server. Which is a good thing -- blizzlike = bad.
    Actually u get to keep ur points at the end of the season