Hello!

I've recently started a new guild for level 1-60 players on horde side here.
The main focus of the guild will be on PvE content (Vanilla raiding) rather than PvP. Looking for anyone interested in
having some fun on vanilla characters, to experience the old content!

I'm not too picky on rules, but for now at least, we will be keeping the guild death knight free.
As well, No burning crusade gear used in guild dungeons or raids. If you'd like to use them in PvP though, feel free.
Other than that, I have no issue with using enchants and consumables from the expansions, blood elf paladins are
fine as well.

If you've recently grown bored of your lvl 80, you may find a new adventure as a lvl 60 twink :)
Even if you have a lvl 80 and main that character, I still encourage anyone interested to try a lvl 60, due to the leveling rate
on Icecrown, it is not a huge loss of time if you decide its not for you! I promise to do my best to keep the guild organized and to schedule
events often to keep the activity alive. I don't expect anyone to play their 60 everyday, but if you are offline for weeks I will be doing
roster cleanups periodically. Understand though, it will be slow growing as dedicated twinks are difficult to find, and that raids will be a far ways off yet,
but even if you only gear up one character and check in with me every so often, we will eventually have enough to do raids!

My IGN is Viewz, I look forward to hearing from you in game ^^