1. Wondering why warmane staff is ignoring this

2. Race change for coins

Is this possible and if so how do I do it? I don't see it under the services. I made the mistake of going night elf on my rogue when I faction changed from horde to alliance, but I really need to go human on my rogue.

3. I suppose I could use my coins to faction change to horde then back to alliance since it's still free from horde - alliance, right?

4. Idk why they have not puted in race change they will make some more money if they do

5. I want them to put in race change because i also wana change my race

6. Release date on race change

When will race change be released?

7. #push by players
    #push by donors

8. Wondering why warmane staff is ignoring this
    May I ask what exactly you think it is that we are ignoring?

9. @Mercy
    The question in the topic. Even if you don't have an answer, just say that you currently do not have an ETA. It's better than the silent treatment.

10. We replied on different occasions on this subject. There's no ETA for it as we want to implement a model editor on the web so you can have a similar recostumization as in later expansions.

Rename will be there soon.

11. Then please just state.Yes?No? Soon ?

12. We replied on different occasions on this subject. There's no ETA for it as we want to implement a model editor on the web so you can have a similar recostumization as in later expansions.

Rename will be there soon.
    Will there be a race change service added to outland?

13. Then please just state.Yes?No? Soon ?
    How about "then please use the Search function before repeating questions that have already been answered, and then complaining when we don't keep repeating the answer every time"?

First 123 Last