1. [WOTLK] Revert the TBC content to normal

Now that there is a dedicated TBC server, is there any news on whether the old TBC content will be restored? Currently the bosses hit harder and have more HP. My suggestion is that all these changes are reverted back to the natural state of the game. If people choose to experience the old content with challenge, there is now a Burning Crusade server for that.

I greatly enjoy going through older content, but I don't want to form a large raid to do, as is necessary for some raid instances like Sunwell Plateau.

That being said, I also could not find a source post why this was ever performed in the first place. Were people abusing older content somehow? Why was it made harder?

2. If you are talking about Lordaeron, we won't. That's the design of this realm - hardcore realm.

3. Sorry, I should have posted that I meant for Icecrown. Was this decision made for Lordaeron and transferred over to Icecrown?

4. No Icc is normal dificulty , lord is diffrent .

5. Yes but I'm referring to TBC content. Honestly don't understand why TBC would be made harder in either realms.

6. July 1, 2017  
    Can a developer comment on this? Why are TBC instances upgraded on Lordaeron? Is this a permanent change? Any plans to revert to normal now that there is a Burning Crusade realm?

7. July 2, 2017  
    Can a developer comment on this?
    That's not what the suggestions section is for. If you want to ask a staff member a question, it is best that you message them directly.