1. Lightweight UI addon pack 3.3.5a

Hey guys!

Just wanted to share with you a lightweight custom addon pack that I made recently. It's mainly pvp oriented but you can use it in PvE for sure.

Combat:

link to full-size image: imgur link

List of addons:

Custom made script (all the UF positions, actionbar tweaks, buff tracker, dark theme etc)
    Capping (arena/bg timers)
    Gladius (arena frames)
    LoseControl (cc over portraits)
    OmniCC (cd timers)
    PlateBuffs (debuffs/important buffs above enemy plates)
    SnowfallKeyPress (spell activated on press instead of release)

Memory usage: 3 MB

Texture pack HP textures you should put it beside AddOns folder in this directory Wotlk > Interface
    Fonts

You can click on any addon from the list and download it immediately. If you want to change position of unitframes/pet actionbar/buff tracker and you don't know how just reply in this thread and I'll answer your question. Have fun!
    Edited: July 16, 2019

2. Need this for TBC :(
    You can make it work for any expansion tbh just paste the first script addon into your addons folder.

1. When you log in on TBC client make sure you have show lua errors option enabled in interface then log out and log in again.

2. Every time you log in it will show you the exact mistake line in code (if there are any) after that you open up selfmade.lua (Addons > selfmade > selfmade.lua) using program such as Notepad++ that shows # of lines

3. Search for exact line and delete not only that line but the whole function code (you can see they're separated from each other by the green name started with - - ). Repeat until everythings works and you don't get lua error message.

I tried this method both on TBC and vanilla clients. Took me like 10 min to delete all the unsupported codes. I don't have them saved tho. I'd share with you otherwise.

3. I really need this pack, any chance you can update the download links? Dropbox gives 505 Error.

Edit: Nvm i tried again today and the links are working now :) ty for the work!
    Edited: August 12, 2017

4. How do I move all the things you mentioned, unit frames etc? Really nice work btw, makes everything look better without going overboard.

5. How do I move all the things you mentioned, unit frames etc? Really nice work btw, makes everything look better without going overboard.
    You will need Notepad++ (easier to use) or similar software to open and change config file or you can use standard win notepad. Go to AddOns => selfmade => selfmade.lua; find 11th line called - - UF positions; look for needed frame name and change the -x, -y values to move those frames around. Press CTRL + S or save it manually and then reload your screen ingame. That should do.
    Edited: September 21, 2017

6. Awesome ui thank you!
    I was positioning unit frames by the method you explained - everything works fine.. but i noticed my frame is not glowing when iam in resting zone.. Does it glow with your default settings ? i didn't copy any other folders just the "selfmade" "textures" and "fonts"

7. Hey!

All combat and rest glows are disabled by default. If you want to turn them back on, go to selfmade.lua => find line #183 (Hide attack/rest glow), and delete everything from line 183 to 197 included, make sure you save new settings.

8. Thank you.

Just one more thing. You know the messages that pop up in the top center of the screen (like when you pickup a quest item or unable to do specific actions, etc..) is it possible to enable them too ?

9. Thank you.

Just one more thing. You know the messages that pop up in the top center of the screen (like when you pickup a quest item or unable to do specific actions, etc..) is it possible to enable them too ?
    Go to selfmade.lua, find the line #168 (Hide error frame) => remove 2 lines 168 - 9 and save it. Have fun!
    Edited: January 14, 2018

10. Hello. I wanted to ask for some additional help with the setup. I noticed there's no difference if i tag the mob or someone else does. Is it possible to change the background , border color or add some other indicator so i know the target is mine ?

I changed all three lines below "Target/Focus background" into comments, seems it's working now (it's color is back to default) . This will do it until i learn more.

For some reason, the actionbar brightness is not applied in some situations:
    https://imgur.com/a/w1Ne5 -warrior
    https://imgur.com/a/j5Yhb -mage

Seems it has something to do with stances. It also happens when i change form into bear as a druid. Any clues ?
    Edited: February 12, 2018

11. Guys why is this in outland section.. isn't that 2.4.3 ? Anyway i wanted to ask for some additional help with the setup. I noticed there's no difference if i tag the mob or someone else does. Is it possible to change the background , border color or add some other indicator so i know the target is mine ?

I changed all three lines below "Target/Focus background" into comments, seems it's working now (it's color is back to default) . This will do it until i learn more.

For some reason, the actionbar brightness is not applied in some situations:
    https://imgur.com/a/w1Ne5 -warrior
    https://imgur.com/a/j5Yhb -mage

Seems it has something to do with stances. It also happens when i change form into bear as a druid. Any clues ?
    Hey, I cannot login into the game atm but you can try the following steps:

In-game type in chat /fstack, point your mouse cursor at the actionbar that is not properly colored, look for unit's name in the tooltip (what it's actually called), remember it. Then go to selfmade.lua find the DARK FRAMES config on mine it's 249-256 line, and just paste the unit's name you learned before among those that are there. Save it and reload.

12. Hi. This is the tooltip on mouseover: https://imgur.com/a/oD1vI
    I tried adding each one at a time except the last three ( put it here: https://imgur.com/a/iKMiZ ). Doesn't work and throws me an error. It's not a big deal actually. I can play and enjoy the ui as it is.
    Edited: February 12, 2018

13. dark frames doesnt work ys that happening? am so sad rip

123 Last