1. dark frames doesnt work ys that happening? am so sad rip
    What client are you on?

2. im using the warmane (old) wotlk version

3. im using the warmane (old) wotlk version
    Just checked it in-game works fine for me. Try disabling other addons you use or clearing wtf/cache folders

4. I have just one Issue, I would like to see keybindings on bars, how to set it ?

5. I have just one Issue, I would like to see keybindings on bars, how to set it ?
    Me too how do i see my binds?

6. Sorry for the super late response, for those of you who want your keybinds to be shown, go to interface => addons => selfmade => selfmade.lua open it up with notepad, find the line called "-- Hide hotkey labels" and delete those next 7 lines of code, hit ctrl + X to save changes and reload your UI.

7. Hey, first thank you, you did a great job and im enjoying your ui !

I just wanna change something. As a Dk some off your buff are shown just under your char. As a hunter the only buff i see is Death Verdict proc. How can I add some buffs like rapid fire or improved steady shot, or Nes ?
    Thanks ��

8. Hey, first thank you, you did a great job and im enjoying your ui !

I just wanna change something. As a Dk some off your buff are shown just under your char. As a hunter the only buff i see is Death Verdict proc. How can I add some buffs like rapid fire or improved steady shot, or Nes ?
    Thanks ��
    Hey! Glad you're enjoining it. If you want to add some power auras (buffs/procs etc) you need to go to this directory: Interface -> AddOns -> selfmade -> selfmade.lua, open it with notepad, find in the very end line called -- BUFFTRACKER, under that you can see bl = {some spell id numbers for tracking}. You simply add/remove the ones you need. The third line under bl, bs - pixel size of the buff/proc icon (if you want it bigger/smaller) xb, yb those are positions (change values, save it and reload in game to see where it moved), br - how many of those buffs you want per row. You can find spell ids on wowhead or similar services or by typing /fstack ingame chat and pointing your cursor at buff/spell you need id from, it will show its id in tooltip.

9. Been using this UI for a couple of days now and I'm loving it. I only got one question, is it possible to change the dark theme to a different color (my class color for example)?

Another thing with the buff tracker: I really like the bufftracker but it does only display DK buffs. I'd like to have my warrior buffs displayed and tried to replace the spell IDs with the warrior IDs which doesn't seem to work and lets my framerate drop to 15-20fps. What do I need to change in order to track Battle Shout, Deathwish, Recklessness and the Slam! procc from the Bloodsurge Talent?

Thanks for sharing your UI with us!
    Edited: September 20, 2018

10. Hey! It is possible to change the color of ui. Try changing SetVertexColor values in selfmade.lua in DARK FRAMES code. As for the warrior spell IDs not working, my guess is you got wrong spell IDs and it causes lua errors which result in frames drop. Problem with IDs you need to get ones which were originally in WotLK, modern ones used in current xpac are completely different spells / IDs. Have you tried learning IDs from /fstack in ingame chat and mouseovering needed buffs?
    Edited: September 23, 2018

11. Is there a link to full download - I mean all add-ons, settings, WTF folder and fonts ? not needing to click one by one?

12. Also how to move the nameplate - mine and of my target?

13. July 5, 2019  
    is there anyway to show keybind on the bars?

14. July 9, 2019  
    is there anyway to show keybind on the bars?
    Go to Interface - AddOns - selfmade - selfmade.lua (open with notepad) find and delete lines 150-156 (-- Hide hotkey labels)

First 123 Last