1. Add these values inside LUA file (Darkframes) and it will work "BonusActionBarTexture0, BonusActionBarTexture1, MainMenuBarTexture0, MainMenuBarTexture1, MainMenuBarTexture2,
    MainMenuBarTexture3, MainMenuMaxLevelBar0, MainMenuMaxLevelBar1, MainMenuMaxLevelBar2, MainMenuMaxLevelBar3"

2. May 3, 2021  
    hi dude i only want the dark mode UI them that makes the the action bars look dark-ich like vanilla wow if possible PLEASE

3. May 6, 2021  
    are u still up? Be cool#0305 add me i have some questions help me

4. hey just wanted to know can i change the position of my auras (paladin/dk auras)

5. May 13, 2023  

6. Huuuuge +++ for reuploading this <3

7. Says the files have been deleted ? ? new link maybe needed ? this UI is clean !

? new link maybe needed ? this UI is clean !

Hey guys!

Just wanted to share with you a lightweight custom addon pack that I made recently. It's mainly pvp oriented but you can use it in PvE for sure.

Combat:

link to full-size image: imgur link

List of addons:

Custom made script (all the UF positions, actionbar tweaks, buff tracker, dark theme etc)
    Capping (arena/bg timers)
    Gladius (arena frames)
    LoseControl (cc over portraits)
    OmniCC (cd timers)
    PlateBuffs (debuffs/important buffs above enemy plates)
    SnowfallKeyPress (spell activated on press instead of release)

Memory usage: 3 MB

Texture pack HP textures you should put it beside AddOns folder in this directory Wotlk > Interface
    Fonts

You can click on any addon from the list and download it immediately. If you want to change position of unitframes/pet actionbar/buff tracker and you don't know how just reply in this thread and I'll answer your question. Have fun!

First 123