1. Mounts costing points

Would it be possible for mounts to cost points too, since they don't change the gameplay all that much? I'd suggest making them 5x - 10x the cost in points, so if players want to get a mount with points, they have to save up quite a bit. Since it costs 3 coins to get a sea turtle, make it cost around 30 points to get one. This is just something I'd like to ask about to see how it would work with the community. I feel like making mounts available for points would cause players to get on and play a lot more everyday, so they can save up points for a cool mount they want to get, or for a mount they would like to collect. For mounts that cost 20-30 coins, I'd suggest having them be 5x - 10x the cost in points depending on the mount and how rare it could be, or how hard it is to get. A mount like Invincible cost 38 points, having that be in points would make it cost 190 points at 5x the cost, possibly more. If you want it to cost a lot more then feel free too. Thank you for looking at this post and I hope that this can happen in the future, possibly.

Signed, Aicien and Doge.

2. There was a time when you could purchase mounts (and many other things) with points, but it seems like there was a fairly stern position taken by warmane staff about providing only weapons and armour on the point store. I can't remember the reason why, and whilst I would support some of the more generic and easy-to-obtain mounts being bought with points, I think mounts like invincible + ashes + gladiator + frostwyrm + TLPD etc. etc. should be exclusively obtainable in game (or via coins, because you know, the servers have to be paid for somehow)

3. I also think it would be very nice to have mounts in point shop,in the official post 2 years ago or so when they changed marketplace and removed mounts they said that they will enable mounts at some point in future in point shop again,i also agreee that mounts like invincible,ashes,proto drakes etc. Should only be avibile in game but some not so hard to obitain mounts should be in point shop.

4. July 4, 2017  
    I agree with you on those mounts costing coins instead of points. Thank you for taking your time to look at this post.

5. Also I'd like to know if it would be possible to add the Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal to the coin shop as well. I think a lot of people would love to see and use that mount again. If it can't be added to the coin shop, can the event for it be made to happen again possibly. So some players can have a chance of getting it.

6. Also I'd like to know if it would be possible to add the Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal to the coin shop as well. I think a lot of people would love to see and use that mount again. If it can't be added to the coin shop, can the event for it be made to happen again possibly. So some players can have a chance of getting it.
    I'm not sure anyone can actually obtain it if they made it purchasable by coins, seeing as it costs 150$ when you're exalted ( donated 1000$).

That would be something like 5k+ coins?

7. Is it possible to make the other Qiraji battle tank mounts useable outside of AQ40 instance, instead of making the Black Qiraji battle tank available?

8. Is it possible to make the other Qiraji battle tank mounts useable outside of AQ40 instance, instead of making the Black Qiraji battle tank available?
    Sadly there is not punishment for really dumb questions/suggestions.

9. Do support of adding basic mounts.

edit: Actually, No. Buying basic mounts with points seems silly. Why? The mounts that might get added would probably be rather cheap. Using 1 day's point versus some in-game farming to cover the low cost of a mount?
    Edited: July 11, 2017 Reason: edit

10. I was gonan post something on how they make so much money but im afraid to do so