1. Primal elements being camped hard by overwhelming enemy side.

Especially primal air, the people farming them have memorized the patterns and spawn points of the air elementals and are guarded by an army of people watching over the farmers most of the day if not all.

Even if you were to bring your friends to gank them, the respawn zones are pretty near so they just respawn back and it just ends being some sort of improvised warsong arena for the control of primal air.

Just in general, has this been a problem in TBC? i started this week playing and i've enjoyed a lot the game, but i just have trouble understanding some of its mechanics, i don't mean it as a bad thing, everybody has to get their profit after all.
    Edited: June 26, 2017

2. A normal TBC server back in the day had 2-4k players online. Warmane has 10-15k. Thats why the farm zones are messed up.

3. Back then on retail it was also a freaking warzone but not as bad as here.

4. It is me or it is just horde farming the primal airs? are there any other alternatives? sorry i'm just not experienced enough and looking for info into this brings up really old stuff or overfarmed methods

5. Especially primal air, the people farming them have memorized the patterns and spawn points of the air elementals and are guarded by an army of people watching over the farmers most of the day if not all.

Even if you were to bring your friends to gank them, the respawn zones are pretty near so they just respawn back and it just ends being some sort of improvised warsong arena for the control of primal air.

Just in general, has this been a problem in TBC? i started this week playing and i've enjoyed a lot the game, but i just have trouble understanding some of its mechanics, i don't mean it as a bad thing, everybody has to get their profit after all.
    It's close to how it was, perhaps not quite as bad but places like the Elemental Plateau were bloodbaths.

6. It is me or it is just horde farming the primal airs? are there any other alternatives? sorry i'm just not experienced enough and looking for info into this brings up really old stuff or overfarmed methods
    I just got my Spellcloth and Shadowcloth patterns and started making em... no its not just horde but I do see more horde farming.

7. It would obviously vary a lot from server to server, but it was nowhere near as bad as it is here. I recall prices of Primal Air averaging around 15g in retail on my server, where elemental plateau was heavily farmed.. The difference beeing that you could find alternative places to farm them that had a slightly lower droprate and also during the mornings you pretty much had it all for yourself.