1. [WOTLK]: How to make mouse over work on my UI?

Hi, guys i'm trying hard since i'm playing in Wotlk/lorderon to make my mouve over macro works as it was in my previous server.
    Actulay i'm using mouse over macro like this one with my hunt:

#showtooltip misdirection
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, help][] misdirection

This mouse over is supposed to work on 3D models and on Ui icone (Shadowed unit frame's avatars or grid icons, ...).

My probleme is that in warmane, i can use it on 3D model's but noway to make it work on my ui (i'm using ora2 for the tanks target's, grid for raid members Hp bars and shadow unit frame for my avatars, Hp and mana bars).

if someone got an idea to fix it, it should be wonderfull.

2. That is a client side problem, meaning something in your UI isn't allowing the frames you want (Shadowed unit frame's avatars or grid icons, ...) to be mouseovered.

See if when you mouseover one of the frames you want (Shadowed unit frame's avatars or grid icons, ...) the tooltip with the player/unit's name appears.
    If it appears then I have no clue what the issue is, if it doesn't appear then I suggest trying the macro on a default UI on the party, focus and target frames. If it works then it is definitely some addon that's causing problems.