1. Character trading cancellations

Hey there Warmane!

A good while ago I put my hunter on trade because it wasn't a class I was very interested in. At the time I was busy getting my guild going so pure DPS characters were kind of useless to me as I was either tanking or healing all the time. So, I figured I'd put it on trade and then get hopefully some coins back for my tanks/healers.

Now, after a good while playing those characters, I've felt the need to try some new things to keep the game interesting so I'm looking into other classes and I wanted to recover my hunter to play with it. When I tried to cancel my auction, however, the system replied

"You cannot remove this auction as it is currently closing"

Does anybody know what this means? And is there any way to recover it?

Many thanks

2. This was forwarded to Edifice so he can check.

3. This was forwarded to Edifice so he can check.
    Ok, thanks a lot :)

4. Your character sale has expired and is attempting to close / place the character back on your account.

We have a restriction on returning the character to the account if there is a specific amount of characters on the account, to prevent issues with the client.

You already have 10 characters on Neltharion and therefor this sale cannot "close" fully and place back on your account as it would exceed our 10 limit.

Once you reduce the amount of characters you have on Neltharion, this character will automatically return to you.

5. Okay, I figured it was probably something like that. I will try to transfer a character to a different account. Can I buy characters to different account using my the normal trade system or is there any rule preventing players buying their own characters?

6. yes, you can put on Trade a character from Account "A" and buy it with your Account "B"

obviously both accounts need to be donor and you will have to spend some Coins