1. If Warmane ever decided to open a PvE server...

Would you play it or not, I myself may consider it, but nothing too serious.

This thread is in no way a subtle suggestion to open a PvE realm just a hypothetical question :)

2. I would... not. Legacy leveling is not the same without the PvP in stranglethorn.

3. I would... not. Legacy leveling is not the same without the PvP in stranglethorn.
    This.
    PvP makes the whole Alliance vs Horde thing more realistic and immersive. These are two sides that have been at each others throats since the beginning of the franchise.
    I like that I have to be careful and watch my back or fend for myself when in contested territory. It also makes capital city raids better, it's really fun when you might have to fight over a meeting stone (as is the case on Lordaeron) and in terms of the leveling experience I love the occasional pants****ting moment when I run into a level ?? of the opposite faction.

4. If Warmane opened a PvE realm would you play it?
    No.

Retail players asking Blizzard to open Legacy servers is like Warmane players asking Warmane to open PvE realms.
    You think you want a PvE realm, but you don't.

Please learn to have fun with the game that you are already playing.

There's something that is hard to explain and it's even harder for you to understand, Warmane players do PvE, PvP and RP.
    Of all the players that do PvE, some only do PvE, some do PvE and PvP, some do PvE, PvP and RP, some do PvE and RP.
    Of all the players that do PvP, some only do PvP, some do PvP and PvE, some do PvP, PvE and RP, some do PvP and RP.
    Of all the players that do RP, some only do RP, some do RP and PvE, some do RP, PvE and PvP, some do RP and PvP.

First, realms would feel "dead" because there wouldn't be a lot of people in all the realms.
    Then, the server wouldn't be able to sustain itself.
    And finally, you wouldn't be able to play because there wouldn't be server.

Learn to have fun. Play WITH your character.

Play.
    Edited: June 27, 2017

5. No.

Retail players asking Blizzard to open Legacy servers is like Warmane players asking Warmane to open PvE realms.
    You think you want a PvE realm, but you don't.

Please learn to have fun with the game that you are already playing.

There's something that is hard to explain and it's even harder for you to understand, Warmane players do PvE, PvP and RP.
    Of all the players that do PvE, some only do PvE, some do PvE and PvP, some do PvE, PvP and RP, some do PvE and RP.
    Of all the players that do PvP, some only do PvP, some do PvP and PvE, some do PvP, PvE and RP, some do PvP and RP.
    Of all the players that do RP, some only do RP, some do RP and PvE, some do RP, PvE and PvP, some do RP and PvP.

First, realms would feel "dead" because there wouldn't be a lot of people in all the realms.
    Then, the server wouldn't be able to sustain itself.
    And finally, you wouldn't be able to play because there wouldn't be server.

Learn to have fun. Play WITH your character.

Play.
    Since when did you have to learn to have fun in games? You either like it or you don't

6. Since when did you have to learn to have fun in games? You either like it or you don't
    When a game is not fun, you need to learn to have fun by playing that game.

Also, it's hard to learn to learn. It's like, reading is easy but it's not easy to understand, talking is easy but explaining something is not. Looking at a picture is easy, but seeing something in that picture may be harder.

You either like me or you don't.

7. I would not

I love it when you go into a zone and you know its about to kick off :D :D :D

8. Would you play it or not
    Likely I would. The fact all our servers are PvP is the main reason I don't play here, after all.

9. Yes, I would be very much interested in such a server. But it will have to be either TBC (by far preferably) or WOTLK. Preferably w/o cash shop. At least not for gear. Mounts/vanity items are ok. Honestly, open a pve server right now, give a little exp boost (say, make it 2x exp), give transfer from Medivh to this server and then open cross-realm pvp between these 2 and you'll have a bunch of very happy, active players.

10. Not only I would never touch on a PvE server, but also I wouldn't agree on creating another server, at least at this point, as it may affect the population of other realms. No, this is not my expectation, it's just something I fear.
    But hey, if Warmane project is planning on making such, well, fine. Go ahead. At least I hope the crying ganking threads will stop once and for all.

11. I would play on the server, I rather not be harassed by players when I am just leveling or crafting something when I'm out in the world.

12. When a game is not fun, you need to learn to have fun by playing that game.
    What? No. When a game is not fun, you stop playing it.

13. I guess he means that whenever you face something you don't like it or something that isn't fun, you try to overcome and put some effort on it instead of just quitting out. In the end, who knows? You can succeed and perhaps enjoy it.

14. What? No. When a game is not fun, you stop playing it.
    It's not fun to soloque and being raped 24/7 by horde healermades.
    According to your logic, i should have quit this game, but i've found my personal fun in world pvp.

Thats what did he mean bouta "learn to have a fun".

15. It's not fun to soloque and being raped 24/7 by horde healermades.
    According to your logic, i should have quit this game, but i've found my personal fun in world pvp.

Thats what did he mean bouta "learn to have a fun".
    You're not following my logic then. If you found something else that is fun, then the game is still fun. Believe it or not, I am fully aware the game is multi-faceted. There is a very distinct difference between "I don't find this game fun" and "I don't find this part of the game fun".
    It is usually in one's best interest to take what someone says for what they said, than to apply your own logic to it and end up twisting the words they gave.
    I guess he means that whenever you face something you don't like it or something that isn't fun, you try to overcome and put some effort on it instead of just quitting out. In the end, who knows? You can succeed and perhaps enjoy it.
    Perhaps. I would check out other aspects of the game, sure, but to force oneself to enjoy a game when you normally wouldn't, within its entirety, is silly at best.

123 Last