1. Libram swapping

hey guys... does libram swapping work?
    My Problem... if I cast makro 1 everything is fine...but if í cast makro2 right after GCD it isnt working i must wait bout 1,5sec to cast holyshield, it will swap Libram but not cast Holyshield right on time...but if i cast makro 2 first, i can cast makro 1 right after... i dont get this...
    any ideas?
    e.g.
    /equipslot18 Libram "A"
    /cast Judgement

/equipslot18 Libram "B"
    /cast Holy Shield

2. The problem is....weapon switching causes a global cooldown on all abilites. So you can't do:

/equipslot18 Libram "B"
    /cast Holy Shield

The interesting part...afaik it only triggers a gcd while in combat! So if you use macro 1 to initiate the fight the macro will work, but it won't work a 2nd time.

edit:

I think it works the other way around, cause "Judgement" is off the global cooldown?

3. k yes this might be... but is there an option to take this gcd in a makro or at least sth that i see the gcd on the makro?

4. The problem is....weapon switching causes a global cooldown on all abilites. So you can't do:

/equipslot18 Libram "B"
    /cast Holy Shield

The interesting part...afaik it only triggers a gcd while in combat! So if you use macro 1 to initiate the fight the macro will work, but it won't work a 2nd time.

edit:

I think it works the other way around, cause "Judgement" is off the global cooldown?
    Judgement is indeed not on the GCD. Swapping librams also should not incur a GCD in TBC, and as such, should be macroed into applicable abilities.

5. July 2, 2017  
    I've tested it on outland, and swapping librams in combat does trigger a GCD.
    This is something that was added on retail back in 2.3 if I'm not mistaken.