1. Any information on BG win rates?

I'd like to see ratios of faction win rates in different BGs, and at different times of day. Even if someone has been keeping personal logs of their BGs would be helpful.

2. Don't listen to anyone who tells you its compelely onesided, It ebs and flows - For example I had a 70% winrate in AV on thursday but didnt win all 5 i played yesterday. Horde do tend to be better at straight pugs but Its not a given, I'd say your looking at around 55-60% win rate on Horde

3. Don't listen to anyone who tells you its compelely onesided, It ebs and flows - For example I had a 70% winrate in AV on thursday but didnt win all 5 i played yesterday. Horde do tend to be better at straight pugs but Its not a given, I'd say your looking at around 55-60% win rate on Horde
    I have not experienced anything but one sided BGs. From my experience, its at least a 70% win rate for Horde.

4. I've queued on both sides, at 6500 hks currently.

From Solo Queue Alliance perspective, win rates are as follows (last 3 weeks).

70/30 av
    25/75 wsg
    25/75 ab
    30/70 eye

Overall gearing has been faster on alli, but I am enjoying actual pvp more as horde, who do not have as many afks or take the loss players. Many players have different data, based off of luck, premades, timezone ect.

5. I've queued on both sides, at 6500 hks currently.

From Solo Queue Alliance perspective, win rates are as follows (last 3 weeks).

70/30 av
    25/75 wsg
    25/75 ab
    30/70 eye

Overall gearing has been faster on alli, but I am enjoying actual pvp more as horde, who do not have as many afks or take the loss players. Many players have different data, based off of luck, premades, timezone ect.
    and that is exactly why these single mark farmers should get hit with temp bans.

6. Any information on BG win rates?
    No, there's no information.

I'd like to see ratios of faction win rates in different BGs, and at different times of day.
    I would like to see a lot of things about you too.

Even if someone has been keeping personal logs of their BGs would be helpful.
    If someone is keeping that data, and that person is using that information for something, yes, I guess that information is helping him do something.

Oh, you mean that the information could help you, what do you need help with?

7. and that is exactly why these single mark farmers should get hit with temp bans.
    The issue is that farming single marks on Alliance is still faster honor than a Horde match where you tug back and forth and eventually eek out a victory. With the exception of the matches where horde wins overwhelmingly, like 2k to less than 100 points on AB or EOTS, or 3-0 WSG. Alliance make more honor than Horde does, win or lose.

I can appreciate there being a honor incentive to play Alliance. However, the result is a system that cause the following.

1. Alliance players that play extremely passive, earn on average more honor than all but the most dedicated Horde players that play battlegrounds in groups and significantly contribute to a victory.

2. Alliance that are dedicated to victory acquire gear significantly faster than any horde could realistically acquire. This is especially true for the top tier players, that may be farming battlegrounds 8+ hours per day in the gearing up phase.

So the outcome is either an overwhelming Horde victory due to a significant amount of alliance characters playing extremely passive. Or a drawn out tug of war, which horde ultimately loses because the Alliance simply has better gear. So winning as the horde, on average require noteworthy more skill and coordination, with the exception that we run into matches where 15%+ of the allied team consist of non participants.

Giving a % bonus honor was a mistake in the first place in my opinion. A better solution would be to give a one time payout of honor + a few marks once hitting lvl 70 or transferring from Horde to Alliance. Alliance could get a headstart bonus, not a bonus that stacks up over several weeks.

8. Useless posts in here. Spend any time under Warmane Streams, its horde, always horde.

Noob and Casual bait for alli is just that. Watch streamers talk about bgs.

9. i've found at the moment that the horde out gear alliance give it a month or so it will all balance out.

10. %80 Horde.

Pray for Outland PvP.

11. I've played a lot of BGs on my Horde and I do feel like we win most of them. With the exception of AV where Alliance seems to have the upperhand with south towers.

Warmane lures in new players to roll Alliance. If you check the leveling zones it's packed with Alliance, all leveling to be fresh BG bait at 70.
    Edited: June 28, 2017

12. The issue is that farming single marks on Alliance is still faster honor than a Horde match where you tug back and forth and eventually eek out a victory. With the exception of the matches where horde wins overwhelmingly, like 2k to less than 100 points on AB or EOTS, or 3-0 WSG. Alliance make more honor than Horde does, win or lose.

I can appreciate there being a honor incentive to play Alliance. However, the result is a system that cause the following.

1. Alliance players that play extremely passive, earn on average more honor than all but the most dedicated Horde players that play battlegrounds in groups and significantly contribute to a victory.

2. Alliance that are dedicated to victory acquire gear significantly faster than any horde could realistically acquire. This is especially true for the top tier players, that may be farming battlegrounds 8+ hours per day in the gearing up phase.

So the outcome is either an overwhelming Horde victory due to a significant amount of alliance characters playing extremely passive. Or a drawn out tug of war, which horde ultimately loses because the Alliance simply has better gear. So winning as the horde, on average require noteworthy more skill and coordination, with the exception that we run into matches where 15%+ of the allied team consist of non participants.

Giving a % bonus honor was a mistake in the first place in my opinion. A better solution would be to give a one time payout of honor + a few marks once hitting lvl 70 or transferring from Horde to Alliance. Alliance could get a headstart bonus, not a bonus that stacks up over several weeks.
    Yea your just making **** up as you go. Over half the BG's there are 5+ afk's that contribute absolutely 0 honor, 0 honor plus 50% is 0. Same concept when it comes to the requiring more skill to win on horde. Honestly you just can't be serious on that point, must be a troll/joke.

Basically you get constant and easy wins on horde, this more then makes up for bonus honor from perks just by turning in marks. Perhaps when you horde players make less then 600 honor per free BG win, I'll consider your argument's legitimate.