1. Arena target 1,2,3 & Focus 1,2,3?

Does these macros work in TBC? If not, anything like that?

2. um this doesn't include any of the things I need but thanks anyway! :)

3. um this doesn't include any of the things I need but thanks anyway! :)
    not sure what you need exactly but you asked for arena 123 focus 1 2 3 and this is exactly what gladdy does.

4. on wotlk u can use the macros /target arena1 2 and 3 which targets each of the enemy players respectively1 2 and 3. /focus arena1 2and 3 ONLY focus the enemy target u need, again respectively 1 2 and3. I found out in gladdy u can bind so that u can use a certain spell.. I don't want to do that. I simply need it like it's in wotlk but I guess it's not possible in TBC lolz :P.

5. on wotlk u can use the macros /target arena1 2 and 3 which targets each of the enemy players respectively1 2 and 3. /focus arena1 2and 3 ONLY focus the enemy target u need, again respectively 1 2 and3. I found out in gladdy u can bind so that u can use a certain spell.. I don't want to do that. I simply need it like it's in wotlk but I guess it's not possible in TBC lolz :P.
    and what you ask for is exactly what gladdy does.at least check the addon before posting agian.
    Edited: June 27, 2017

6. I have checked the addon? Care to elaborate how maybe? Becouse from the link provided above only thing I see that I can configure is "Left click enemy1,2,3 etc", "Right click enemy1,2,3etc", "middle click", "Button4", "Button5", and "Trinket used enemy". Like, how does any of those settings allow me to do what I'M ASKING FOR?

7. I'm also wondering this. I can't even get my focus macros to work, e.g. focus sheeps, focus cs.. Annoying me so much..

8. so does this mean warmane implemented the changes Schaka suggested?

9. I'm also wondering this. I can't even get my focus macros to work, e.g. focus sheeps, focus cs.. Annoying me so much..
    I PM'ed u about focus sheep, cs macros

10. I have checked the addon? Care to elaborate how maybe? Becouse from the link provided above only thing I see that I can configure is "Left click enemy1,2,3 etc", "Right click enemy1,2,3etc", "middle click", "Button4", "Button5", and "Trinket used enemy". Like, how does any of those settings allow me to do what I'M ASKING FOR?
    You haven't read, man. Seriously, I barely wanna help you.
    First of all, it clearly explains how to use Gladdy in macros.
    Second of all, just setting left click and right click keybinds will respectively target/focus.

And no, they have not implemented my suggested changes. They keep refusing. So for greyed out targets, this will continue to bug out.

11. You haven't read, man. Seriously, I barely wanna help you.
    First of all, it clearly explains how to use Gladdy in macros.
    Second of all, just setting left click and right click keybinds will respectively target/focus.

And no, they have not implemented my suggested changes. They keep refusing. So for greyed out targets, this will continue to bug out.
    Ahhhhh I'm sorry about u friend, u CLEARLY don't understand my initial request. I'm asking, once again, bare with me, how to use ONLY, and ONLY focus arena1,2,3 macros from wotlk aswell as target arena1,2,3. I DO NOT WANT to be forced to use your "left" or "right" click keybinds. I want to use MY OWN KEYBIND which allows me to either focus or target arena1,2,3 and NO, I DO NOT WANT anything else in that specific macro! Becouse you suggest "right click poly for example" bla bla I don't need ur right or left click, I want to use MY OWN KEYBIND which would do what I'm asking for. Again to clarify, to AVOID ANY CONFUSION, what I want is the macros from wotlk which are for focus and target arena1,2,3 ( and ONLY that ). I mean unless you've never played wotlk u wouldn't even know what I'm talking about. Another thing would be if it's completely impossible to do that in tbc..

12. God, you are such an effin moron. It's like you purposely avoid being helped and then act like a sarcastic *******.
    READ THE GOD DAMN THREAD.

Code:
    /click GladdyButton1
    for /target arena1

Code:
    /click GladdyButton1 RightButton
    for /focus arena1

If you still haven't understood that this is THE ONLY way to do this in TBC, please see yourself out.
    Binding left click to Enemy 1 does EXACTLY the same thing as this macro. I'm sorry about your density.
    You don't have to click ****, you just need to read the thread 2 people have linked to you instead of assuming everyone is below you.

arena123 are NOT vali units in TBC. You can only use an addon to emulate them.
    Edited: June 27, 2017

13. God, you are such an effin moron. It's like you purposely avoid being helped and then act like a sarcastic *******.
    READ THE GOD DAMN THREAD.

Code:
    /click GladdyButton1
    for /target arena1

Code:
    /click GladdyButton1 RightButton
    for /focus arena1

If you still haven't understood that this is THE ONLY way to do this in TBC, please see yourself out.
    Binding left click to Enemy 1 does EXACTLY the same thing as this macro. I'm sorry about your density.
    You don't have to click ****, you just need to read the thread 2 people have linked to you instead of assuming everyone is below you.

arena123 are NOT vali units in TBC. You can only use an addon to emulate them.
    Maybe you never mentioned that this is the ONLY way to do it..? Maybe you could be a little more accurate and informative when you make a post like that? I read your "thread" and there is ZERO mentioning of the things I needed, again, the macros from wotlk /focus arena1,2,3 and /target arena1,2,3. Somehow now you come up with the stuff I needed (probably, still haven't tested them out yet) I imagine that "/click GladdyButton1" would equal "/target arena1" in wotlk yes? And "/click GladdyButton1 RightButton" equals "/focus arena1" in wotlk? Was that so hard to explain and point out in the first place? Instead let's act tough on the internet and start insulting people around for no reason, becouse you cannot read. But judging by the tone in your comment, you are not more than 14 years old teen who feels the need to insult people on the internet to feel good about themselves. Insult all you want friend, words from a stranger mean nothing to me, especially from keyboard hero.
    Peace.

14. Maybe you never mentioned that this is the ONLY way to do it..? Maybe you could be a little more accurate and informative when you make a post like that? I read your "thread" and there is ZERO mentioning of the things I needed, again, the macros from wotlk /focus arena1,2,3 and /target arena1,2,3. Somehow now you come up with the stuff I needed (probably, still haven't tested them out yet) I imagine that "/click GladdyButton1" would equal "/target arena1" in wotlk yes? And "/click GladdyButton1 RightButton" equals "/focus arena1" in wotlk? Was that so hard to explain and point out in the first place? Instead let's act tough on the internet and start insulting people around for no reason, becouse you cannot read. But judging by the tone in your comment, you are not more than 14 years old teen who feels the need to insult people on the internet to feel good about themselves. Insult all you want friend, words from a stranger mean nothing to me, especially from keyboard hero.
    Peace.
    I create tons of addons and have contributed to the community in various ways. Don't presume things about me, when Istill helped you, despite you evidently NOT reading the tutorial thread. Skoobydoo also pointed it out.

It's all in the thread, but looking at screenshots only and not reading anything, you couldn't have known

12 Last