1. People selling my character?

I've had this problem twice now where randoms whisper me saying they've seen threads on different sites where my character is for sale, and they're making offers to me in whisper, and I'm hella scared that my account will eventually get taken down due to confusion or something like that, I searched on google "Kat Outland" and found a thread on [removed] where someone was selling my character, as said, I'm scared ****less that I'll get suspended due to people thinking that I'm actually selling my character which I've put my heart and soul into, I wanna keep playing this game with my current character :E

I'd appreciate answer as soon as possible!

- Kat, Outland

2. Yeah but how much?
    You forgot to mention price.
    u.u

3. [Support & Q/A]

People selling my character? I'd appreciate answer as soon as possible!
    According to you, yes, someone is selling your character. Is that the only thing you wanted to ask?

people thinking that I'm actually selling my character which I've put my heart and soul into
    Is your Heart and Soul really into your character? Answer via PM please.

#4Players2HelpPlayers
    Edited: June 26, 2017

4. Someone is selling my character, trying to scam people by "fake" selling my character, multiple people has written whispers to me ingame making offers aswell, which is getting really annoying which also makes me feel more paranoid

5. I understand the situation.
    Support & Q/A is more about technical support, not emotional.
    If someone is fake selling your character just say that it's a fake sell, don't use quotations for the word 'fake'.
    There's nothing to be paranoid about, paranoia is when you think things and you don't know if they are real or not.
    You already saw that someone is fake selling your character.
    If it's not you, you don't have to worry about getting banned or anything like that.
    If someone is bothering you via whisper just right click on the name and select ignore.
    If you have proof that it's the same person sending you the whispers you can report for harassment.
    Good luck.

6. I asked for help at various different places, ingame ticket, support ticket at the site and here, just to see how i can get help as fast as possible

7. What do you need help with?
    You didn't ask for help here, you just asked one question, if someone was selling your character.
    People can help you if you tell them what you need help with or if you explain what you want to do but you can't do alone.
    Support and help means that someone is going to provide something that in addition with your contribution the purpose will be completed.
    Try to explain what you want people to do for you, if you can't explain it, is probably because no one can help you.

EDIT: If you just asked for help to see how fast you could get help, then you already know. If you don't get answer from official staff it's because there's nothing they can help you with and because those tools are not meant to be used like that.

8. I didn't ask if anyone is selling my character, I asked for help what to do when someone IS selling my character as stated above.

9. I don't think there's much you can do if someone is using means outside our control to advertise your character. However, if you so wish, you can report every single player attempting to buy it from you, as account trading is a bannable offense.

10. The thread was taken down from the forum and the name of the forum was removed from your original post.
    No one will whisper you again regarding this matter.

P.S. You can't report players anonymously.

I never report, I just ignore.