1. Damage Display

Hi there!
    I use a damage meter add-on and I also use milk scrolling text. More often than not both of them go in and out of working, I find myself having to go into the options and turning the normal damage display back on. I'm not the only one having this issue, I just wanted to know if there is anything I can do to sort it? Whether another add on will work or...?
    Thanks,
    Captn

2. It's a bug with the combat log, the only way to hack-fix it for now is apply this macro to all your core spells:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Frostbolt
    /script CombatLogClearEntries()
    Replace Frostbolt with your spells

3. Thats a really bad way to do it, or you'll reset the meter EVERY time you use that macro. Only use it when **** breaks.

4. Thats a really bad way to do it, or you'll reset the meter EVERY time you use that macro. Only use it when **** breaks.
    It does not reset the meter, please dont say random stuff without testing yourself. That is the right way to fix the bug which is caused by player pets.

5. It's a bug with the combat log, the only way to hack-fix it for now is apply this macro to all your core spells:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Frostbolt
    /script CombatLogClearEntries()
    Replace Frostbolt with your spells
    Thanks for the reply! So basically I have to change all of my skills to macros with this macro? Which will allow my damage meter to work? Will this also allow my combat text to be fixed? I didn't realise it was a bug! :)

6. Thanks for the reply! So basically I have to change all of my skills to macros with this macro? Which will allow my damage meter to work? Will this also allow my combat text to be fixed? I didn't realise it was a bug! :)
    No, just add it to one spell that you use fairly often. Anything that you use like once every minute will be more than enough. Something like frostbolt will ofc works as well. Its just overkill since you cast it like every 2s. cheers