1. Question: How far can Quel'Delar take you in Arena?

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to have full relentless + Quel'Delar and get to 1800 rating to get the wrathful 2-hander?

Thanks

2. if you aren't garbage

3. as far as your skills and knowledge take you

4. gear is not the biggest issue when it comes to arenas.

5. the biggest issue when it comes to arenas.
    gotta be those "multiboxing programms" ??! XD

6. Can someone please show me current evidence (not anecdotal) of someone having Quel'Delar and getting a 2k rating in 2v2 with it? If no evidence can be given, then why believe it? Sure early on in the server it happened, but what about NOW when you see wrathful gear at 1500?

It's reasonable to believe that such a weapon is dwarfed by people with FULL WRATHFUL and ti doesn't matter how "skilled" you are because you have a pea shooter and they have an armored tank....

7. No, unless they are complete ******s and even then you might have an issue. Arena isn't worth doing on this server. Just do pve and go full glass cannon.

Unless you like fighting the smourne warriors and rets at 1700.

8. *starts a thread* "hi gais, can I is do 2kay rejting wis ****ty sword and gear xd? plis provide proof hihi"
    TriHard are you for real? just get the god damn weapon if you havent already, then play some arenas and see for yourself.... whether you're new to the game or just complete trash at pvp and/or handling your class, you will have a bad time. good day and good luck.

PS: Ive won vs wrathful warriors with oathbinder and whatnot, playing on my 5/5 furi w/wf offset and green trinkets warrior. (I had shadow's edge though, guess its abit of a difference idk.) you can get Shadow's Edge rather easy tbh.

9. If you have a proper partner and you both of you are skilled I think it should be achiveable. It's quite hard anyway, as others said, at 1500 rating you are already facing full geared shadoumourne wielding players...
    As kangs said, its better to get some pve gear first, and then try to climb the ladder after, is what I'm planning to do myself.

10. at 1500 rating you are already facing full geared shadoumourne wielding players...
    if this is your greatest fear in the arena you should not attempt to climb the ladder at all.
    as it is now/has been for a looong time/will always be in the future of the server, shadowmourne will be there, even more so as people are actually aquiring it from the quest chain. work around it, as in l2p properly.(genuine advice and not some "LUL trash plyr l2p")
    Edited: June 30, 2017

11. if this is your greatest fear in the arena you should not attempt to climb the ladder at all.
    as it is now/has been for a looong time/will always be in the future of the server, shadowmourne will be there, even more so as people are actually aquiring it from the quest chain. work around it, as in l2p properly.(genuine advice and not some "LUL trash plyr l2p")
    I dont think there is much you can do when there is around 2k difference in gs. A fully geared shadowmourne warrior wil 2-3 shot a relentless equipped player.

12. July 1, 2017  
    I dont think there is much you can do when there is around 2k difference in gs. A fully geared shadowmourne warrior wil 2-3 shot a relentless equipped player.
    I give up, now ill just say it in the negative manner since you refuse to think anything other than "omg sm op qq forums ggggg"

git. gud. kid.