1. Current best dps/tank/heal ? :)

Hi guys, trying to return but really can't make my mind up what to play. i like all classes evenly almost so play what u like aint really working.
    can u give me some direction in Current best dps/tank/heal ?

Regards,

2. Luckly for us, the game is balanced. There are no "best" classes in general, only for some specific scenarios.
    So yes, the point of it is to play what you like.

3. Tank : Paladin
    Mdps : Warrior
    Rdps : Mage
    Heal : Rdudu

As it's mentioned above ofc some classes have an advantage in certain scenarios. Nothing is set in stone.

4. Jut play what you like and enjoy.

But in terms "best":
    Tank: Paladins and DK's are always needed for icc but bear druid is also viable protection warrior needs a very high skill cap.
    Mdps: Fury Warrior, Combat Rogue, Frost DK, Retribution Paladin, Assaination Rogue, Cat druid can pull some big numbers when played correctly.
    Rdps: Fire Mage and Markman Hunter simply the best but Arcane mage and Affliction Warlock are good as well.
    Heal: For me there is no one best healing class simply put every healing spec brings something nice to a raid.

5. July 2, 2017  
    Just don't expect to join any raids without having the achievement and all the gear that drops from said raid.

6. July 2, 2017  
    Hahahahahaha. Not necessary... there are people doing alt runs and all. And u can always make ur own groups as well.

7. July 3, 2017  
    And you still have to deal with *****s who might kick you for playing the weaker specs like unholy dk or blood dps instead of frost dps.

8. July 3, 2017  
    And you still have to deal with *****s who might kick you for playing the weaker specs like unholy dk or blood dps instead of frost dps.
    I just hit 80 last night, but damn do people really sperg that hard?

9. July 3, 2017  
    you'd be surprised

10. July 4, 2017  
    Pretty much yes. Here's an interesting fact pretty much any dps spec is viable on Icecrown with decent gear and knowledge of class rotation and tactics but most people will want or expect you to play the stronger spec.

11. July 4, 2017  
    Heres another interesting fact, ive played Assasination Rogue, Arms Warrior, Frost Mage, Survival Hunter, Two Handed Frost DK, and not even once i got kicked out of the raid... Why? Cos i did decent DPS.

The problem is that people suck when playing stronger specs, so i guess u can imagine how low the DPS will be when they play the weak one.
    General rule on Warmane is that Pugs have no idea how to play their class nor how tactics work. On top of that, 99% of people on the server will rather use Tank items to boost their GS over DPS items that will actualy help them perform better. This is duo to fact that GS > Brain + Skill. U cant do much about it tbh, since its logic of almost every pug leader. And u cant blame them tbh, cos when people suck, only thing that can help is overgearing content.

Dont be that newbie guy. Learn ur class, learn boss mechanics, and start ur way towards the end game content.
    Dont expect to be carried. Dont lie about ur GS. Dont qq. Dont ninja. And u might end up having a good time.
    All u need to do is Farm quests for Rep, farm FoS, PoS, HoR, and u are ready for ToC. If u get some gold, there are nice BoE items u can buy, make, and join ICC raids in no time...
    If u dont like pugging, try joining a guild.

There are always 2 options u can take, one is to QQ endlessly on forums how things are bad, other is to find the way to make them work for u.

As for the Topic, from my PoV:
    Tank: DK and Paladin
    MDps: Fury Warrior
    RDps: Mage
    Healer: Holy Paladin or Priest

Again, this is from End Game perspective. Some other classes might be better on ur way to the end game.
    For example, Fury Warrior sucks if u dont have gear. If u want to play a Melee DPS and not be 100% gear dependant, Frost DK might be the way of doin things...
    On top of that, some classes are better in diferent situations, and will be taken over those that deal more DMG just to get all the required raid buffs.

In the end it wont matter what u play, it will matter how u play it.

12. July 4, 2017  
    and not even once i got kicked out of the raid... Why? Cos i did decent DPS.
    biggest lie 2017

anyways, im going to share my humble opinion as well:
    Tank: BDK
    MDPS: Feral Druid
    RDPS: Mage
    Healer: Holy Paladin

13. July 4, 2017  
    Sharing Opinions?
    K here goes mine.

Tank: Paladin
    MDPS: Rogue (Combat)
    RDPS: Mage