1. PLEASE change the way 2-factor authentication works; make it MAC ADDRESS based

Subj;

I enabled 2-factor authentication for a few days... and had to turn it off cause it's SO MUCH ANNOYING. Every time my router had to reboot and IP changed, I couldn't log in w/o an email authentication code. Up to the point it became unbearable.

I do WANT to stay protected, but can't you change this thing to work on MAC ADDRESS, I mean to recognize the SAME PC people are using regardless of their IP? Most modern secure sites work exactly this way: they shut down the access only if MAC ADDRESS is changing along with the IP; means people actually trying to log in from ANOTHER PC.

People tend to have DYNAMIC IP nowadays. So, the way your 2-factor authentication works atm is pure HELL, it's UNUSABLE (!). People don't have to suffer to stay protected.

*Suffering* is exactly what happened to me 5 minutes ago after my router shut down cause of some local Internet connection trouble; it reconnected 4 times in 10 min, and each time I got another freaking CODE to email I had to enter in order to play (!). While the system could just see I logged in from SAME PC I always do. And save me all this mess.

Please consider making the system to detect a PC change. Would save so much trouble.
    Edited: June 27, 2017

2. I agree with you but there is no way to obtain client MAC address.

It's better for them to allow users to add desired hostnames. This way you can use any free dns service and add the hostname on the site.
    Example: your ip is 127.0.0.2 and you are using name.dns.com, so you will add to the site name.dns.com and no matter if your ip change, the dns for your IP will be the same.

3. Browser[+version] + OS + IP Range instead IP itself [123.123.xxx.xxx] = how other websites recognize your pc.
    MAC address is visible only by your isp, its like unique identifier of your lan/wifi card.
    Edited: June 27, 2017

4. I use google authentificator on my phone and it works great. Better then email.

5. and each time I got another freaking CODE to email I had to enter in order to play (!). .
    You can disable ingame authentication without losing the ability to trade characters/stuff via website.
    In this case you will meet problems only when you log your account on website.