1. actally what happend ?

delete thus post
    Edited: February 21, 2021 Reason: delete please

2. 1. True

2. No idea, never seen anything like that posted on the forum.

3. Things break all the time.

4. Lack of attention.

5. Other projects like Wrath, MoP, TBC.

3. 2. True, but this happened a very long time ago, you wouldn't have been affected if you left 1.5 years ago

4. Is it useless trying OR CAN we as a community afflict warmane and make them start working on cata again ?
    It's useless.

5. I couldn't play for 1 year or smth like that too , when i come back i saw same thing.. 300-400 ppls on server. I really don't have any ideea why staff try to promote other versions of wow like vanilla / tbc when this realm had 4-5k ppls online on any hour..on every private server i can see all of them have atleast 1 realm on 4.3.4 with avg ppls .. the point is ,this was a great and fun patch to play and ppls i am sure will come back if staff will do some fixes. My oppinion is make 2 or 3 realms who are almost perfect instead have 6-7 and all of them to be weak. Get 4.3.4 back just wrote all of you , maybe is a small chance to awake staff and revive this realm.

6. July 1, 2017  
    People won't come back because the damage is done and it's pretty much irreversible. People moved on to other servers, that get updated often. Some Legion private servers opened, and of course people want to try out the new expansion. Like me, many players got tired of waiting for updates and major fixes. We are still waiting for the Nefarian fight that was said to be on the last testing phases 2 years ago or something. Still waiting for Tol Barad as well. People will only wait for so long until they lose their patience and try something else, and when so many players leave others will follow. Someone's friend leaves, that guy leaves as well, and that guy is friend's of other players and they follow him, etc. The more players left, the more would follow.

7. July 1, 2017  
    Don't talk on forums it's forbidden for Cataclysm players :-(

8. July 1, 2017  

9. July 2, 2017  
    fixed that for you
    TBC is not an option , while pvp was imbalanced and not so fun to play + an very old version ... my oppinion is tbc realm will fall down in near future and warmane will lose more ppls too , only viable expansions for a private server is wotlk and cataclysm and let's say legion too.. but you can't expect a strong and stable server on this. My oppinion is warmane head need to focus on this too wotlk and cata servers and for sure if they do a good job realms will revive. I bet they got most donated money from this patches.I hope even 1 admin check Neltharion forum and go with an ideea to whole staff and head. GL boys.

PS. I see an update to neltharion on this month (28/07/2017)
    Edited: July 2, 2017

10. July 3, 2017  
    Yeah i agree!

Yeah i saw the patch today and i think i jamped up in the roof ! xD I hope they will keep working and update the server, as i said and as you said, keep the hope up and keep update it will revive servers :)

11. July 4, 2017  
    Tbh i would be down to play Cata again but the population numbers are just discouraging me. If there was atleast 1k i would give it a try again

12. July 5, 2017  
    2. Neltharion "crashed" and characters were removed (even if my chars weren't deleted except my pally). true or false ?

False - Warmane did a 'inactive player name cleanup' early this year, where they basically cleared out player names that were taken (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=350399)