1. best healer MoP

I was just wondering what the best healer class is on this server? Also, which alliance race would be the best for the class?

Thanks again!

2. I'm biased towards shaman because its my main but if you look for an all around fun healing class for both pve and pvp druid is the only way to go. Does superb in bgs and arenas, and provides crucial utility in raids and dungeons. Not to mention if you want to try other roles you don't need to level another char, just spec change and you're good to go. Guardian druids are good both pvp and pve, I love to troll enemy teams with guardian, feral do ok but could be way better and a fully geared balance is insane. Night elf for two good reasons... shadowmeld - fly and shadowmeld - drink.

3. For PvE I've no clue.

PvP I'd say here on Warmane a Monk :S

4. Shaman is strongest PVE healer, with 3x raid CD (4x with 4p tier 16)

5. It all comes down to the skill of the player playing it , all healers are viable , some just tend to stand out from the pack a bit in front. I`d give you my opinion for PvE , someone else can fill in the pvp part since i`m not that competent :) For PvE with soo normal bis gear imo this is how i`d rank up the healers. Holy paladin = resto druid > resto shaman = disc priest > holy priest > mw monk. Note that every class has a different way of DELIVERING healing. Again this is based on my personal experience some people may disagree. Just look at some gameplay of the classes from thies expansion and pick whichever suits you :) gl & hf