1. So..... Interesting updates

Cool, boys. Solid update we got.

I just wish we could have gotten a few more of those 'massive' updates when we actually had more than 300 players going. 1 update once a year aint gonna bring em back.

Finally I got that wild mushroom sound effect I've been waiting for so long! WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ?!?!!

2. See you on another 4.3.4 server. Except for classes: silly changelog for more than half a year.
    I feel very sorry for the developer who has to work on Cataclysm, as most probably all his hard work will see the trash-bin in a matter of time.

I had a great time here, and I will still play WotLK here. But Warmane Cata has seen an end for me.

3. Finally I got that wild mushroom sound effect I've been waiting for so long! WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ?!?!!

And that was added to bugtracker before a year, like most of the fixed stuff.. Better late then never, RIGHT?

4. Well, if Warmane hadn't given up on Cata before getting this kind of response to their fixes, I expect they are more likely to afterwards.

Nice gratitude.

5. Well, if Warmane hadn't given up on Cata before getting this kind of response to their fixes, I expect they are more likely to afterwards.

Nice gratitude.
    Giving them a thousand dollars aint enough?

6. Giving them a thousand dollars aint enough?
    Money doesn't give you the right to post on the forum and be disrespectful about the work that was put into the update.
    Well, if Warmane hadn't given up on Cata before getting this kind of response to their fixes, I expect they are more likely to afterwards.

Nice gratitude.
    I also bet the developers in question that helped with this update are feeling really good reading threads people make about it.

Anyway, if people can't be nice - I'm going to stop being nice. If I keep seeing threads/posts like the ones I'm seeing here, I will be enforing the rules to their fullest extent.