1. (H) Feral Druid DPS LF Raiding Guild (STOP HATING ON FERALS)

Hey ;) My name is Matthew Im canadian and im looking for a raiding guild !

First of all thanks to everyone who read even if I said I was a Feral Druid dps . Alot of people hate on it and says that its not viable but honestly they are wrong . For sure a Feral wont 1.5k dps with my gs but we will outdps most of the rogues and other class . Feral is a strong Single target DPS with alot of tools .

My Character :
    Currently 2260 GS in DPS and about 2300 in Tank (not looking to raid in tank since I dont know many fights for tank)
    I have 5 Epics and the gear is well gemmed and Enchanted including my bis idol.
    Armory : http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary
    Im on pretty much every day trying to farm rep for my Earthwarden and another trinket .
    I have Money to buy flask and food and willing to invest to do more damage and to progress into Karazhan.
    My raid time are pretty flexible.

If you want to try me out or take me my name is Dwiidzy ;)

Thank you and have a wonderful day !

2. July 3, 2017  
    Get Carried is looking for a solid kitty for t5! hit me up ingame Drkael thanks

3. Hey ;) My name is Matthew Im canadian and im looking for a raiding guild !

First of all thanks to everyone who read even if I said I was a Feral Druid dps . Alot of people hate on it and says that its not viable but honestly they are wrong . For sure a Feral wont 1.5k dps with my gs but we will outdps most of the rogues and other class . Feral is a strong Single target DPS with alot of tools .

My Character :
    Currently 2260 GS in DPS and about 2300 in Tank (not looking to raid in tank since I dont know many fights for tank)
    I have 5 Epics and the gear is well gemmed and Enchanted including my bis idol.
    Armory : http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary
    Im on pretty much every day trying to farm rep for my Earthwarden and another trinket .
    I have Money to buy flask and food and willing to invest to do more damage and to progress into Karazhan.
    My raid time are pretty flexible.

If you want to try me out or take me my name is Dwiidzy ;)

Thank you and have a wonderful day !
    Just gonna throw this out there fam. Atleast help us ferals out and get your BiS helm crafted. Its like 75-150g.

4. The issue with feral DPS (Talking form an old SWP raider in Feenix with BT/Swp bis gear) is that a lot of ferals play the spec wrong, plain and simple, YES its sub-optimal to other dps classes but just like mage vs lock both are good in their own ways, a rogue might do big numbers better but if tank dies with boss being around sub 30% chances are I'm able to take over and lead ot a kill, generally my experience raiding as feral dps is that 19/20 fights I'm just a lower dps, but that 1/20 fights we downed because of me, hell i recall going full yolo mode on a brutallus attempt , My other tank died and this was essentially a wipe however i judged the situation and figured i have nothing to lose if i BR him whilst tanking I got lucky and pulled the Ress of, although i admit this was a 1 in 1000 chance but it worked out and shows the prime reason you have a feral in the raid, (We wiped but thats not the point).
    As for the play style, i find meany ferals have little to no idea how to play the class, i'm happy to teach but majority of people just don't want to hear, put it this way, Do you use rake in you'r rotation?, you'r doing it wrong then, rake being one of the prime abilities of the class is actually sub-optimal for maximum use of you'r energy.
    P.S Use Wolfshread helm :)