1. Classes able to obtain 100% crit rate

Hello people,

I was wondering which clases, while leveling and even after reaching lv90, are able to achieve 100% crit rate (or very close to that).
    I was under the idea that druids and hunters, with enchanted heirlooms + Windsong on the weapon, can pretty much reach 80%++.
    Is this information wrong for this server?

Much appreciated :D

2. Guardian druid can reach 100% crit with warforged gear i think. i have 71% crit on my Guardian druid and i am not even close to BIS gear

3. Hello people,

I was wondering which clases, while leveling and even after reaching lv90, are able to achieve 100% crit rate (or very close to that).
    I was under the idea that druids and hunters, with enchanted heirlooms + Windsong on the weapon, can pretty much reach 80%++.
    Is this information wrong for this server?

Much appreciated :D
    Kinda off topic, but on topic:

There is only 3 known players on Frostwolf rumored to have 100%+ crit, possibly even more.

2 being Fury Warriors, both Alliance, but have not seen them since before TBC was launched.
    1 Rogue, this rogue can maintain 100% and go up to almost 175%; he is the only rogue to sometimes use caster/spell power items that drastically increases his damage (his poisons are weird as f because there is 4 that tags on you and are op due to spell power). This rogue still plays.

EDIT:

This rogue kicked some dude's butt 3 times in a row in order to show an example, and when he attacks a sound keeps procing, but the buff is unknown. He is Horde.
    Edited: June 29, 2017

4. Lv 90 fury war can go up to 56% crit with buff, this is by far highest i was able to do with 569 bis gear. Including Primordius trinket (N)

5. Kinda off topic, but on topic:

There is only 3 known players on Frostwolf rumored to have 100%+ crit, possibly even more.

2 being Fury Warriors, both Alliance, but have not seen them since before TBC was launched.
    1 Rogue, this rogue can maintain 100% and go up to almost 175%; he is the only rogue to sometimes use caster/spell power items that drastically increases his damage (his poisons are weird as f because there is 4 that tags on you and are op due to spell power). This rogue still plays.

EDIT:

This rogue kicked some dude's butt 3 times in a row in order to show an example, and when he attacks a sound keeps procing, but the buff is unknown. He is Horde.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKW-b6xhpw

6. Lv 90 fury war can go up to 56% crit with buff, this is by far highest i was able to do with 569 bis gear. Including Primordius trinket (N)
    I know, at the time when those guys played, they had about 40%-45% crit, not fully 550, but whatever proc they were on they had their crit increased by like 125%-130%.

This dude's different, the uptime he has on his crit for that long, he at times don't have to burst or open on you, and when he does burst he hits hard. The weirdest indicator is there is a constant sound that keeps ticking whenever this guy fights, the longer you fight him, the more you hear it.

As for the use on SP, his poison dots that tag you will do some big damage, if you are a ranged dps, there is another poison that tags you and slows down your dps for several seconds for like 5%. Something that was never done was he was able to sometimes hit through a hunter's deterrence when he really gets off on you or randomly put you to sleep when you touch him. All I know is he originated from the twink community, we use to chill with him until the bracket died months ago.

Other then that when it comes to crit, you won't be able to hit 100% all the time, except for the 3 players mentioned. Buffs won't get you that far either.

EDIT

he has a thing for trick armor and gear so he can be brought down if you cc him quickly. strong, but a reckless rogue who uses troll tactics too.

7. Why are you roleplaying? If you know of exploiters, report them. Trying to make some legendary myth out of a nolifer bug abuser.

8. Why are you roleplaying? If you know of exploiters, report them. Trying to make some legendary myth out of a nolifer bug abuser.
    It's not bug abuse and I'm not role playing... I guess things of old nostalgic days that is never really seen on mop is consider bug now.

But anyways, the guy is always posted up around the duel area in Durotar, if he's not there he is near Tanaris or the Shrine.

9. 50%-60% crit is the norm so you can't really hit higher than that unless you got something else going on.

Why are you roleplaying? If you know of exploiters, report them. Trying to make some legendary myth out of a nolifer bug abuser.
    He's kinda right, I can confirm this Rogue is a 90 Assassination Rogue (if combat Blade Flurry
    causes all his specials to AoE) who occasionally can be found around Durotar, he's usually on to que for BGs. Not only he can hit a high crit percentage (in his words nearly 175%+ when proc'd), but he also uses caster daggers, as well as other weapons that can and will completely hinder other players (dps reducing poison, sleep, silence, punctured armor, faire fire as a rogue, increased energy regen), I've even fought him myself.

He's only a real threat if is close to you for longer than he should be so you'd have to keep being distance from him, making him easy to kill. His bursts hit hard and at times he can burst twice, when fighting normally there is a sound that keeps going off meaning his crit is increasing. He's is somewhat reckless when you catch him off guard.

The one of the two weapons I found out he uses, mainly for an increased energy regen, is a wotlk weapon, when it procs, you get 4-5 pts of energy every 2 seconds: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Heartpierce

Did I mention he could speak Drawf when he uses his other wep procs? If you are a Drawf he waits for his procs in order to speak, the only weapon that allows this is this: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Ironfoe

EDIT:

His little trick weapons can mark the end of any healer in an Arena, the way to counter this is to get him to use up his proc spells so DR kicks in, then you got an 10 second window open to you until he does it again.

The twinking community called him The Utility Rogue.
    Edited: June 30, 2017

10. July 1, 2017  
    Dont just go onto your alt account and talk more ****e

11. July 1, 2017  
    Dont just go onto your alt account and talk more ****e
    I don't have an alt account, and second it isn't BS. Why are you even mad to begin with? If you want, like I said he's the only guy using caster daggers as a Rogue, just inspect the Rogues there when you get the chance.

EDIT:

It's also possible for a mage to have high amount of crit in 50-60 range as fire spec
    Edited: July 1, 2017

12. July 1, 2017  
    I know, at the time when those guys played, they had about 40%-45% crit, not fully 550, but whatever proc they were on they had their crit increased by like 125%-130%.

This dude's different, the uptime he has on his crit for that long, he at times don't have to burst or open on you, and when he does burst he hits hard. The weirdest indicator is there is a constant sound that keeps ticking whenever this guy fights, the longer you fight him, the more you hear it.

As for the use on SP, his poison dots that tag you will do some big damage, if you are a ranged dps, there is another poison that tags you and slows down your dps for several seconds for like 5%. Something that was never done was he was able to sometimes hit through a hunter's deterrence when he really gets off on you or randomly put you to sleep when you touch him. All I know is he originated from the twink community, we use to chill with him until the bracket died months ago.

Other then that when it comes to crit, you won't be able to hit 100% all the time, except for the 3 players mentioned. Buffs won't get you that far either.

EDIT

he has a thing for trick armor and gear so he can be brought down if you cc him quickly. strong, but a reckless rogue who uses troll tactics too.
    For your information, Poisons are considered physical spells and do physical damage, also the damage formula is based on Attack Power and not Spell Power, so using spell power weapons isn't gonna do much.
    As for the sound, i supposed you were hearing Shadow Blades which, however, is a spell that does Shadow Damage yes it's a physical ability as well, thus it's also based on Attack Power rather than Spell power.

Now, can a class hit 100% crit at all times self-buffed? i don't think it is possible for classes that benefit largely from this stat, though with procs and raid buffs and food buffs, you can probably reach 100% but only momentarily.

13. July 1, 2017  
    30%-60% is the norm, going any higher is a waste of time and resources, etc. Half the time when you attack or burst you tend to crit. But I can see the appeal for all attacks criting non-stop, but at the cost of high crit.

But whatever floats your boat. I know a few who are Haste Addicts, some Pvp Power Addicts, etc. If you like it and invest in it, do you.

But if I have to list classes for highest crit possible, it would be Mage, Warrior, Monk, Warlock, Hunter (Most hated class).

So 100% crit isn't all that great.

For your information, Poisons are considered physical spells and do physical damage, also the damage formula is based on Attack Power and not Spell Power, so using spell power weapons isn't gonna do much.
    As for the sound, i supposed you were hearing Shadow Blades which, however, is a spell that does Shadow Damage yes it's a physical ability as well, thus it's also based on Attack Power rather than Spell power.

Now, can a class hit 100% crit at all times self-buffed? i don't think it is possible for classes that benefit largely from this stat, though with procs and raid buffs and food buffs, you can probably reach 100% but only momentarily.
    On the contrary, there is an actual vanilla WoW poison debuff that scales with and reacts to spell power, since back in those days, nature damage increase is also increased by means of spell power. The debuff is still obtainable in the game by a few selected mops, since it is mentioned he was from the Twinking community, such as myself to, the debuff was first used by a 72 pandaren rogue named Dujin, who used the poison sometimes, as do many twinks from retail in the past. It was later used by some members of Monster Inc and Twinkletwinklelittlestar guild on Frostwolf, however, none of them besides the panda knew the potential of said poison. So for a 90 rogue to use it in combination with attack power based poisons is just additional damage/dps to a target.

Is it illgeal? No, because on retail high levels and twinks use this poison debuff, and since we are on Warmane, it didn't stop those who use it since the closing of Sargeras realm.

Now he mentioned sounds during a burst and when the rogue is not doing a burst. All I can say is, since some items are not being listed, is he is using a weapon similar to Proc on Hit or Chance to Hit weapons or items, so that is an actual possibility.

14. July 1, 2017  
    Sadly, I can't edit because of my platform mobile warmane forum, I will link what the spell is:

Twink guide to obtaining it on retail at the time
    https://youtu.be/Nq72kE1hTL4

Spell was around since vanilla World of Warcraft
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=14795/venomhide-poison

Depending on xpac the buff lasts for 5 to 15 min with charges, 2 hours, 3 hours with 3 stacks when used, 7 hours or 9 to 10 hours and stacks 5 times when used.

Miat of Pandaria has it set to 3 hours and can stack 3 times, modded by any means of spell power, it can be used by any class, but it doesn't hit as hard unless you are an assa rogue, it buts a bit harder. So the use of soell power daggers and or sword is debunked.

Example, on Outland and Mevidh it is set to 5-15 mins with 4-5 charges on use whereas on cata it is around 7 hours I believe, no charges, scales with 25% of spell power.

If you don't have spell power, the highest it hits for is 11 to 99 dmg per tick when stacked 3 times. When I was in Mop retail before I quit to come here, it was used and hit anywhere between 5k to 55k max, hits higher when criting.

So since this rogue has high crit, the poison hits hard, BUT, using caster daggers will reduce white dps damage drastically. It also causes your own spells to proc when it begins to tick.

The poison was used when it was introduced by Dujin in Sargeras onto Frostwolf, then used by the guilds than 10-14 bgs, so it's use in 90 bg is rare.

15. July 2, 2017  
    [...]
    Miat of Pandaria has it set to 3 hours and can stack 3 times, modded by any means of spell power, it can be used by any class, but it doesn't hit as hard unless you are an assa rogue, it buts a bit harder. So the use of soell power daggers and or sword is debunked. [...]
    If you don't have spell power, the highest it hits for is 11 to 99 dmg per tick when stacked 3 times. When I was in Mop retail before I quit to come here, it was used and hit anywhere between 5k to 55k max, hits higher when criting.

So since this rogue has high crit, the poison hits hard, BUT, using caster daggers will reduce white dps damage drastically. It also causes your own spells to proc when it begins to tick.[...]
    Let's assume it scales with x% spell power. Maximum dmg of it should be: sp*x*m*0.2*2*1.55 (whereas sp is your spellpower, m is your mastery dmg increase in %, 0.2 the resilience factor, 1.55 the pvp power factor and 2 the crit dmg).

This results i around: 34k*1*0.4*1.55x=21.08k*x dmg if you're not an assassination rogue (assuming casters have around 34k spellpower) and 2*11.5k*2*0.4*1.55x=28.52k*x dmg. In order to deal 55k dmg, it would have to scale with 261% of your spell power as caster and 193% of your spell power as assassination rogue. Does that sound possible? I call that bull****.

Only case I can see this useful in would be as balance/resto druid during Heart of the Wild, because then you can go cat to dps. Otherwise you'll either try to avoid melee (bcause caster) or lose out so much white dmg that it's not worth anything anymore (assassination rogue).
    Edited: July 2, 2017 Reason: Corrected spell power numbers according to the stats of my casters

12 Last