1. July 2, 2017  
    Let's assume it scales with x% spell power. Maximum dmg of it should be: sp*x*m*0.2*2*1.55 (whereas sp is your spellpower, m is your mastery dmg increase in %, 0.2 the resilience factor, 1.55 the pvp power factor and 2 the crit dmg).

This results i around: 34k*1*0.4*1.55x=21.08k*x dmg if you're not an assassination rogue (assuming casters have around 34k spellpower) and 2*11.5k*2*0.4*1.55x=28.52k*x dmg. In order to deal 55k dmg, it would have to scale with 261% of your spell power as caster and 193% of your spell power as assassination rogue. Does that sound possible? I call that bull****.

Only case I can see this useful in would be as balance/resto druid during Heart of the Wild, because then you can go cat to dps. Otherwise you'll either try to avoid melee (bcause caster) or lose out so much white dmg that it's not worth anything anymore (assassination rogue).
    Yes, but I don't think it scales with things such as pvp power and mastery, this debuff is quite old.
    The Rogue must've been pushing how about of spell power at the cost of his agi in order to hit big numbers.
    At the same time the debuff effects varies to everyone. If you read carefully what I said 5k to 55k max, the only instance of the debuff critting that high was on retail and other pservers, as for this Rogue or any other Rogue they'd be pushing between 8k to 45k. At the same time it depends on how said class use it and how much they're willing to sacrifice of their stats to hit harder. Now with high crit the damage is increased and ot effects different targets differently.

The pandaren said it best himself when he explained the poison, for its effects can be modified to, I can't question him because he knows how to use it. At the time 90s couldn't get it essily until Warmane changed the resillince. At the time he was helping said community become better in BG (not 90s bg).

I'd like to add this is one of several hidden debuffs/buffs in the game, up to this xpac as well, still retaining their vanilla style actions.

2. July 2, 2017  
    Well now I know the name of it. It was used by him when M inc and TTLS use to go at it before the strain of the bg bug began to bother us. Good times tho

3. July 2, 2017  
    Yes, but I don't think it scales with things such as pvp power and mastery, this debuff is quite old.
    The Rogue must've been pushing how about of spell power at the cost of his agi in order to hit big numbers.
    At the same time the debuff effects varies to everyone. If you read carefully what I said 5k to 55k max, the only instance of the debuff critting that high was on retail and other pservers, as for this Rogue or any other Rogue they'd be pushing between 8k to 45k. At the same time it depends on how said class use it and how much they're willing to sacrifice of their stats to hit harder. Now with high crit the damage is increased and ot effects different targets differently.

The pandaren said it best himself when he explained the poison, for its effects can be modified to, I can't question him because he knows how to use it. At the time 90s couldn't get it essily until Warmane changed the resillince. At the time he was helping said community become better in BG (not 90s bg).

I'd like to add this is one of several hidden debuffs/buffs in the game, up to this xpac as well, still retaining their vanilla style actions.
    For my calculation I assumed 100% crit. Also, what stats did they go for in particular? Cata & mop stuff gives intellect which converts into 0 spell power for rogues. So there's no way to further increase spell power. If PvP power wouldn't increase its damage, the coefficient must be even higher. The whole thing does not make sense at all. I feel like you're just trolling...

4. July 3, 2017  
    For my calculation I assumed 100% crit. Also, what stats did they go for in particular? Cata & mop stuff gives intellect which converts into 0 spell power for rogues. So there's no way to further increase spell power. If PvP power wouldn't increase its damage, the coefficient must be even higher. The whole thing does not make sense at all. I feel like you're just trolling...
    To what sense my information is trolling? Childish stuff is beyond me. That being said, if said class swap out items anything that a caster uses, they will gain some spell power. For example instead of getting the shanker prideful, they go for the spellblade dagger instead, the weapon alone gives spell power and you can throw in some jade spr to gain a bit more spell power from the intel when it procs. Using intel based trinkets or soell power ones over agi ones, things that aren't met for your class in this situation.

So if the Rogue didn't have spell power stats on him, he wouldn't have used the debuff to begin with. Throw in some critical hits and you got yourself some extra damage. Caster spellblades don't have class restrictions as do other weapons so any non caster class can buy said weapons.

As for 100% crit, my personal opinion is that 55% 60% are good numbers, around 30% is average. People hit has hard as it is already........ I'm looking at all you Warriors and Warlocks....

5. July 3, 2017  
    If you aren't trolling, I feel sorry for you. I've told you 1 post before yours that rogues do not get any spellpower from intellect + there's no MoP gear with spellpower on it (except the weapons, but I used 2x prideful dagger (2*11.5k spellpower) in my calculation). I used 100% crit, because that's obviously an upper limit for everyone... The dmg will be less than what I've got there, which makes it useless for everyone below level 80 and most likely even below 50.

6. July 3, 2017  
    If you aren't trolling, I feel sorry for you. I've told you 1 post before yours that rogues do not get any spellpower from intellect + there's no MoP gear with spellpower on it (except the weapons, but I used 2x prideful dagger (2*11.5k spellpower) in my calculation). I used 100% crit, because that's obviously an upper limit for everyone... The dmg will be less than what I've got there, which makes it useless for everyone below level 80 and most likely even below 50.

Actually they do, any class can get a small amount of spell power from intellect, a huge number and it doesn't benefit the class. The daggers had like 11.5k (11590) each, both has about 867 intellect (Jaded). Necklaces and Trinkets (preferred is usually PVE items if something isn't available) can be added fore more intellect or spell power, in addition to benefits from Flasks, Potions, food, enchanting, profession buffs, etc. The results a class/spec gets from the debuff vary with other class/specs so it effects every other target differently, players or mobs with resistance/absorb/etc. It can't be effected by anything other than spell power and the highest I've pushed was about 20k to 48k, but when things are proc'd well.

The debuff is old and has not be touched as do the other old buffs, the only change is in each expansion, the duration/charges is altered to go up or down, varies.

Now as far as 100% crit, it is fun at times when everything does crit, but it is a huge killer to someone's dps. I cut down from 60%ish pvp power to 45%-50%, some of my stats are reduced a bit,etc. All my attacks have a chance to increase my crit and agi for a short time whereas my weaker gear brings up my crit by another percentage, making it nearly 100%. Depending on how I am set up, hitting almost 100%+ happens 2% to 4% of the time, but usually it is like a chain effect when the small intervales of time for the crit to pump up happens.

100% crit isn't so great against Die by the Sword, but it is enough to annoy people will all form of damage you are doing, even from debuff, crits all the time. While bursting it works wonders, but only if you don't get feared or charmed, you can half a player's hp quickly, at times killing them when the crit pumping keeps on going.

Other than that, is 100% crit as a rogue every few seconds good? Sometimes, the reason for that is because most of your stats you take out for it whereas you can do more with just 550 gear only, minus 100%.

Experience lol, for the record, I'm the rogue he's talking about. And I've been this way since Sargeras got closed thanks to the panda.

First 12