1. Class balance

Hello everyone!
    I just started playing on this realm yesterday and I would like to know if there are any classes (and specs) overpopulated, or underpopulated.
    Thanks for every reply!

2. Uhh depends if u are asking about pvp or pve perhaps. There are for sure some classes lacking in the pvp side.. however in pve u might see more diversity, it all depends tho

3. I'm not really interested in PVP right now. You know, I started playing a blood elf mage, but I'm seeing so many other mages (and even more rogues), that I am afraid I won't be able to get into raids. I don't want to hear "sorry man we already have 5 mages" when trying to get into raid and then if I manage to get into raid, fight over every piece of loot with half of the people in the raid. So yeah I'm asking about PVE.

4. There' a severe shortage of tanks for 5-mans at least. Haven't noticed any other real trends alliance-side.

Rogues seem to be extremely popular though, so I would advise against rolling that if you're interested in getting groups easily. Mages, Tanks, and Healers are always in high demand for 5-mans.

5. TBC most unbalanced exp.

You play Outland, u agreed unbalanced gameplay.

6. Mage is a really good pick pve-wise. Stacking 2, 3 or even 4 mages in a raid is ok, it's a great dps through the entire x-pac.

Rogue in pve suxx (xxxxx) but there are tons of kiddos rolling that ****ty combat spec cause "omgz WG r so coooolzzz". Pvp-wise rogue is hands down the best dps class in 2s arena and a very solid choice for every other aspect of pvp. That's why there are so many of them.

7. TBC most unbalanced exp.

You play Outland, u agreed unbalanced gameplay.
    What does that have to do with his question? He is not asking about which class is best, but rather which one is least played.

8. Mage is a really good pick pve-wise. Stacking 2, 3 or even 4 mages in a raid is ok, it's a great dps through the entire x-pac.

Rogue in pve suxx (xxxxx) but there are tons of kiddos rolling that ****ty combat spec cause "omgz WG r so coooolzzz". Pvp-wise rogue is hands down the best dps class in 2s arena and a very solid choice for every other aspect of pvp. That's why there are so many of them.
    Rogue is one of the most valued PVE classes, if you're clueless about PVE why even bother commenting about it?

9. Mage is a really good pick pve-wise. Stacking 2, 3 or even 4 mages in a raid is ok, it's a great dps through the entire x-pac.

Mages had it rough in TBC and towards the end they were almost extinct PvE wise. They got ditched by most progress guilds in favor of more Warlocks seeing as they brought nothing to the raid that they could not do outside the raid.

Rogues in PvE are in the top and they get even more insane with Glaives + DFT. They bring high dps and nothing else. But that dps is nothing to scoff at.
    In short, he is better off rolling a Warlock, Shaman or tank if he is looking for raid spots. Cause he will have a tough time to get a spot as a mage and as a rogue it can be even worse.

10. Rogue is one of the most valued PVE classes, if you're clueless about PVE why even bother commenting about it?
    Yeah, when you have glaives. But guess what? You don't.

Mages had it rough in TBC and towards the end they were almost extinct PvE wise. They got ditched by most progress guilds in favor of more Warlocks seeing as they brought nothing to the raid that they could not do outside the raid.
    Yeah, when swp is out. But guess what? It's not.

OP: if you pick rogue you'll be able to compete the top recount in one or two years if you are lucky enough to get both glaives. Locks and hunters scale extremely well with gear and are easily top dps with swp. But mage are ok on every tier and if you want to press 2 buttons instead of 1 (destrolol) this class is made for you.
    Edited: June 30, 2017

11. Why do you ****ing care ? Roll the class you want and you like, 80% of community is a deep trash, so if you master your class, you will surfely get a spot in some worthy guild.

TBC has not really useless pve classes aka ferals during vanilla, so you will hit a spot anyway.

12. TBC has not really useless pve classes aka ferals during vanilla, so you will hit a spot anyway.
    If he wants to get into 5 men groups he should play something with cc.

13. Yeah, when you have glaives. But guess what? You don't.
    Once BT comes it is all about a grind for shadow resist gear. Glaives will most likely be a 100% drop per kill as every rogue/war on the server will camp the hell out of the spawned-loot table in order to get a 100% drop. If you only plan to play up to SSC/TK then you have a point.
    Yeah, when swp is out. But guess what? It's not.
    Actually it started already in SSC/TK in retail, it's just that some bosses needed mages for spellsteal etc, so it was not really considered until later on. Here on the other hand people know about this and you can expect the class staking to start much earlier.
    OP: if you pick rogue you'll be able to compete the top recount in one or two years if you are lucky enough to get both glaives. Locks and hunters scale extremely well with gear and are easily top dps with swp. But mage are ok on every tier and if you want to press 2 buttons instead of 1 (destrolol) this class is made for you.
    Rogues/Warlocks will take the leading spots, hunters do great dps but won't be able to touch the rogues/locks.

14. Yeah, when you have glaives. But guess what? You don't.
    Stop speaking, you're making yourself look stupid to everyone who reads the thread.

12 Last