1. 5 man
    tank: paladin, druid. warrior has a hard time building aggro on packs. it needs cc from other classes to work well.
    dps: whatever has cc. casters are not so gear dependant, so they do the most damage. mage and warlock best aoe.
    heal: doesn't really matter.

raid:
    tank: warr main tank, pala, druid off tank
    dps: every raid will want at least dps shaman (spec doesn't matter much), spriest and mage. you never go wrong with them
    heal: hpala best heal for main tank, but all the others work

T6 best dps: rogue (highest potential), hunter, warlock, warrior

As mentioned above, you won't find that many rogues. In fact, the server is flooded by mages, hunters and warlocks. Whenever I'm LFM, that's what I get all the time.
    Edited: June 30, 2017

2. July 1, 2017  
    Highest DPS(raids) in this expac is this:

1.Hunter or Warlock
    2.Rogue

If you want to take a class that will have a Higher chance of getting a spot in raids but is still good dps i would go with a Mage. They are not as played as hunter,warlock and rogue. They bring cc and are still good dps, just not as high as Hunter,Warlock and rogue.

3. July 1, 2017  
    Fury War is pretty OP after T5.

4. July 1, 2017  
    Once BT comes it is all about a grind for shadow resist gear. Glaives will most likely be a 100% drop per kill as every rogue/war on the server will camp the hell out of the spawned-loot table in order to get a 100% drop. If you only plan to play up to SSC/TK then you have a point.
    So 2008's... They sell sm 150 coins and you think wg will be a 100% drop? Are you trolling? :<

Actually it started already in SSC/TK in retail, it's just that some bosses needed mages for spellsteal etc, so it was not really considered until later on. Here on the other hand people know about this and you can expect the class staking to start much earlier.
    Rogues/Warlocks will take the leading spots, hunters do great dps but won't be able to touch the rogues/locks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPxPxEA8kJ8 without thori'dal
    2° Steady shot's damage is unaffected by ammunition during tbc so Thori'dal is god-like
    3° Bis gear hunter can top a recount easily

@Bigbazz: git gud kiddo

5. July 1, 2017  
    Wow I didn't expect so many people sharing their knowledge with me. Thanks guys!

6. July 1, 2017  
    So 2008's... They sell sm 150 coins and you think wg will be a 100% drop? Are you trolling? :<

2° Steady shot's damage is unaffected by ammunition during tbc so Thori'dal is god-like

Git gud? I'm quite sure I'm a lot better than you, and quite capable of proving it. Maybe you're the one who needs to "git gud" because you feel you need Warglaives to do well on a Rogue. Keep up the childish though, it's all you seem to have in the pocket when it comes to PVE discussion so far.

7. July 1, 2017  
    I am not trolling. It is taking advantage of a flaw in the AL addon and so you remake the raid until you spot a glaive, which means if Illidan is killed in that raid, it is a 100% drop. But if you won't take it from me, then maybe from a video. https://youtu.be/Q64XMPq6hig?t=286

A BiS geared hunter won't top the charts due to a variety of reasons. Some involves pure mechanics, other setups of groups and a few simply comes down to boss fight tactics. They will do very well, but they will not rock at the top unless the warlocks/glaive rogues/wars are sleeping on the job. As for Steady Shot, I suggest you read its tooltip.

As for the OP, pick the class you enjoy, simple as that. There are pros and cons to every class.

First 12