1. RP Community on Medivh

I'd really like to get a roleplaying community going on Medivh. I understand that most players have end-game PvP or raids on their mind and would like to find guilds that can accommodate those goals, so I don't think starting dedicated RP guilds is the most practical solution. Perhaps, if there's a small handful of players interested, we can piece together a loose network of RP opportunities. If so, we can turn this thread into the informational hub for said community.

(Otherwise, my brother and I will just have to continue our hilarious 'Forsaken/Blood-Elf Buddy-Cop' routine solo, and that's okay too I guess.)

So what's the feeling - Is there room for RP on Medivh? What kind of community can we cobble together?

2. Do you have any news about the RP community on Medivh? I am not playing any server at the moment but I am interested in starting playing RP casually ( on TBC or WOTLK) because I do not have enough time and will to put into either PVE or PVP .Do not get me wrong ,I have always been interested in the roleplaying concept and I would definitely take it seriously.