1. Inactive outdoor pvp.

15k ppl online and nobody cares about the pvp objectives in halaa, zangar, terokkar and hellfire even though u get gear from them.
    Why?
    I remember times on retail where at least 20 ppl were fighting in halaa.
    Edited: June 30, 2017

2. i will tell you more , 15k online and only 3v8 Eye of the Storm BG sometimes , something wrong 4Head

3. i will tell you more , 15k online and only 3v8 Eye of the Storm BG sometimes , something wrong 4Head
    Maybe because ppl queue for 3 BGs at the same time and then enter a different one.

Anyway, thats even more of a reason to do more wpvp. I was really expecting more action...

4. because with 15,000 players online any wpvp will lead into an all-scale war in no time with you dead and then every1 else moving along and not caring

5. because with 15,000 players online any wpvp will lead into an all-scale war in no time with you dead and then every1 else moving along and not caring
    Yep, thats exactly what we wanna see on a pvp realm.

6. 15k ppl online and nobody cares about the pvp objectives in halaa, zangar, terokkar and hellfire even though u get gear from them.
    Why?
    I remember times on retail where at least 20 ppl were fighting in halaa.
    Because as soon as people hit 70, the first place they go is Eastern Kingdoms to gank lowbies. They're too afraid to fight other 70s.

This is true in almost every possible scenario, on every server.

The only World PvP that happens on ANY private server is lowbies getting ganked by maxed levels...

Start making PvE Servers...Seriously....The only people that like PvP servers are griefers that want to fight people that can't defend themselves.

7. I havent seen a large scale battle at Halaa yet... actually if you want to see a raid vs raid battle you are better off venturing to Ring of Blood.

The towers at TF is usually 5 or 6 people on both sides. The times I have done it.

Yesterday, myself and 2 friends went all over outlands for some wpvp and we found some in hellfire. I guess people are busy getting the bis kara gear and attuned. lol

8. Because as soon as people hit 70, the first place they go is Eastern Kingdoms to gank lowbies. They're too afraid to fight other 70s.

This is true in almost every possible scenario, on every server.

The only World PvP that happens on ANY private server is lowbies getting ganked by maxed levels...

Start making PvE Servers...Seriously....The only people that like PvP servers are griefers that want to fight people that can't defend themselves.

This.

Having levelled one char to 70 and another close to 70, the only pvp I saw was getting ganked by level 70 chars. Chars your own level just ignore you and get on with their questing. Once you reach about 65 the ganking stops just in case you are in a position to fight back.

On another thread when it was asked if Outland would be pvp or pve, the moderator replied saying it would be pvp as that is what people want. I think it's just the gankers want it but most might be happy with battlegrounds and arena.

Would be interesting to see an official vote and see what the numbers actually are.

9. Alliance has had the spirit towers for something like 48 hours straight now. I simply refuse to believe it's 50/50. Every single tower has 5+ allies at it and horde can't even muster 10 people total it seems.

10. Its probably because almost all the rewards for these objectives are ****, Bar Spirit shards! Ring of blood is an example of something that isnt rubbish and so you often get a war going for control.
    On retail none of the pvp objectives were really fought for either..

11. No way... Halaa was always active and Elemental Plateau was a warzone.

12. On retail none of the pvp objectives were really fought for either..
    There was much more going on on retail.

13. Community changed guys, everyone is rushing to important things, bis lists, doing only usefull things and so on... Game isn't the same now.

14. Most people have no interest in world PVP, it being a PVP realm means nothing, there isn't a PVE realm option. Also on retail I don't remember anyone caring about these objectives beyond the first weeks of expansion, Halaa was the only place that got action or fighting over Elemental Plataeu. World PVP is nothing but an annoyance for most, an annoyance they wish they didn't have to deal with.

15. July 1, 2017  
    Because this is not retail. World pvp is not that exciting after you've been playing the game for 10+ years. People here are way more focused on progression and mind their own business.

Besides, the only decent world pvp objective is the spirit towers.

12 Last