1. (A) Disc priest 5k lf friendly non elitist raiding guild

As the title says i hate elitis, and gs req for getting in a guild . A guild is supposed to be a community to help a player out not some band of roflstompers to just breeze through raids... Is that what wow has come to ? w/ Medwayne if u wish to recruit me .

2. id advice you to go check out the reqruitment page (as in checking guild threads out and try to make out what kind of guilds there are out there. note that things might not always be what they appear to be) or in-game tbh. take some initiative if you want to join a raiding guild, instead of just standing on the roadside with your thumb in the air.
    another advice, read up on encounters if you havent already. :^)
    Edited: June 30, 2017

3. Ye i've noticed that joining a guild isnt what it used to be XD you have to fill in an application ? da fuq ? but on the encounters part are u kiddin me ? i know every fight like the back of my hand XD my account on molten is from 2011 only recently started back here

4. It's usually a good idea to start with a localized guild. International guilds tend to have much higher requirements as they have much more people to choose from.

5. July 1, 2017  
    Hello! Ill take just a second of your time ^^ http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=347503 Here i present to you "Nothing is Eternal" - Where nothing really matters. :P You are free to apply or just whisper anyone ingame for an invite. (We dont ask any questions in the apply on the website just tell us something about your self) ^^ Thank you for your time.