1. Not to be that guy but the fact that you're putting a $550 GPU on an $80 mobo makes me sad.

Also AMD? pls

If you haven't purchased it all already get an i7 6700k or something as they're quite cheap right now and will match the 1080, as for the motherboard I always spend more than I want to on it. I think my current motherboard is an MSI z170a M5.

In regards of that guy above about 144hz, he's trying too hard to be special as we all know the benefit of 144fps. If you play any other games other than wow then its gucci af, buuut if you do play other games I'd recommend a Zowie over Razer, I used to have a Deathadder but I love my Zowie more than a man should love a mouse. I've never used a Razer keyboard but Logitech typically do good keyboards if you would prefer something a little less edgy/2014

But then again its your build, you do you. I've just always had a thing about being cheap with motherboards.
    Depends what he wants to do considering Ryzen Cpu's ICP performance is on par to Intels with double the threads in every price bracket. That means if he ever plans on multitasking, for example gaming while streaming and having flash player open on a browser, Ryzen will easily beat out similar priced intel chips.

You could just keep on you know shilling for Intel tho.

2. in my opinion replace VGA and Motherboard whit this:
    -VGA: ASUS Strix GeForceĀ® GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GDDR5X
    -MotherBoard: MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON

First 12