1. What to do at lvl 70?

I just got to level 70 yesterday and I dont know what to do now.

I am mostly PvP player but after playing 6 hours of BG I only have 4500 honor.

Is it supposed to be like this? Am I supposed to farm 20 hours for one piece of PvP item? I dont feel like wasting 200 hours just to get decent PvP gear.

Cheers.

2. I just got to level 70 yesterday and I dont know what to do now.

Is it supposed to be like this? Am I supposed to farm 20 hours for one piece of PvP item? I dont feel like wasting 200 hours just to get decent PvP gear.

Cheers.
    Stop afking, it's the slowest way to get honor. Go fight gain more honor even in the loss, 4500 honor over 6 hours definitely smells of 0 HK's.

3. July 1, 2017  
    I just got to level 70 yesterday and I dont know what to do now.

Cheers.
    I hope you are not only getting honor from the kills. Do you trade in your diffrent bg marks for honor ?

4. July 1, 2017  
    The honor farm is quite slow but not that slow. After 6 hours of straight BGs you should have at least 10k honor.
    It shouldn't take you more than a week to get decent pvp gear and be competitive in arena.

And that's basically what you do pvp wise: BGs and Arena. It's always been like that so I don't know why you're confused on what to do in PvP. Even in Legion pvp is basically exclusive to BGs and Arena.

5. July 1, 2017  
    I hope you are not only getting honor from the kills. Do you trade in your diffrent bg marks for honor ?
    I cant trade them yet I need 30 for each item

And that's basically what you do pvp wise: BGs and Arena. It's always been like that so I don't know why you're confused on what to do in PvP. Even in Legion pvp is basically exclusive to BGs and Arena.
    In wotlk you can que for dungeons and gear with very low effort. Here pretty much 90% of players i meet in BGs are almost full green. Also in wotlk u got the starting sets from proffesions. And getting one PvP item for honor took like 3 daily wins and not 10+ hours of grinding.

6. July 1, 2017  
    So go play Wrath if you can't handle TBC.

7. July 1, 2017  
    Anybody with a constructive feedback?

8. July 1, 2017  
    stop afking bgs and do something then, go do dungeons for rep and gear so you can actually compete in bgs instead of being a useless bot

9. July 1, 2017  
    Constructive feedback doesn't do the trick for you.

10. July 2, 2017  
    Constructive feedback doesn't do the trick for you.
    If somebody asked this question in wotlk section I would say.

1. buy crafted pvp gear from AH

2. get professions to 400+ and do the profession dailies/transmutes in dalaran every day for gold

3. pick daily pve quest in dalaran violet hold and queue for that dungeon

4. each boss from random heroic drops token, trade them for bis pve items in dalaran

5. do daily BG win and weekly arena flush

6. check wotlk reputation rewards and do the daily quests based on the items you need

This took me minute to write or I could just act like a cringe 14 year old and say ''Go play Cata if you cant handle wotlk''

11. July 2, 2017  
    If somebody asked this question in wotlk section I would say.

1. buy crafted pvp gear from AH

2. get professions to 400+ and do the profession dailies/transmutes in dalaran every day for gold

3. pick daily pve quest in dalaran violet hold and queue for that dungeon

4. each boss from random heroic drops token, trade them for bis pve items in dalaran

5. do daily BG win and weekly arena flush

6. check wotlk reputation rewards and do the daily quests based on the items you need

This took me minute to write or I could just act like a cringe 14 year old and say ''Go play Cata if you cant handle wotlk''

1. do bgs

2. do arena

3. kys

4. repeat

Better? Now run along and do it.

12. July 3, 2017  
    try to get blue gear (AH/ Instances) before you do hardcore BG farming, its far less disappointing (imo) when you can compete at least a litle.