1. July 1, 2017  

the problem with bgs

bgs here are just depressing. all i do is que up against toxic horde premades, and alliance's geared people are just sitting outside stormwind all day or doing arenas. those premades from horde with stupid rathrak balance druids and ofc rogues plus the fact that ally has zero pvp orientantion in this server are what keeps killing the server. i know that no one cares about neltharion and especialy about its pvp part (thanks nokaleds and rathrak), but at least horde players stop premading all day, you just ruin the fun and you just keep away new players

2. July 1, 2017  
    Not really our problem that you picked the wrong faction... Also, you can't force anyone to play whatever you want or whenever you want. If they want to afk and do arenas, they are on their right to do so. Same way when it comes to Horde players premading "all day". Just stop crying and git gud

3. July 1, 2017  
    i dont seem to have a problem no matter which faction i play :\

4. July 1, 2017  
    i dont seem to have a problem no matter which faction i play :\
    **** fam youre so good

5. July 1, 2017  
    No clue what you're talking about :-] I never had any problems...............

6. July 3, 2017  
    those premades from horde with stupid rathrak balance druids
    Yeah I hate thoes guys too.

7. July 3, 2017  
    Yeah I hate thoes guys too.
    haha damn ya tell me about it.. **** druids

8. July 3, 2017  
    shhh it requires skill guys.

9. July 5, 2017  
    shhh it requires skill guys.
    Keep quiet normie. Real skill is playing a ret or enhance and losing every battleground you enter.

10. July 5, 2017  
    i have both a ret and an enhance

checkmate?