1. July 1, 2017  

SoloQ, the festival of 1400s

Never been so much "frustrated" about the soloq, always been 2k+ on main classes and 1k8 around with alts, now after 2 season im stuck with EVERY class at 1300-1400, I do my best to play good, but seems like I stepped into a pit of monkeys playing with 2 fingers, does anybody have the same feeling or I'm just ..bad?

Thanks let me know.

2. July 2, 2017  
    hey bro .. read my thread plz ..
    dont expect to enter arena with randoms and still win ez unless u hav better gear or comb
    if ur so pro .. get a team together and que ... cuz 3's requires a high lvl of concentration , skill and coordination.
    for ex. i see alot of autistic spergs that play rets paladin enter the arena and blow cds at the 1st sec thinking its a duel.
    in 3s u need 2 time cds with ur team to land a kill.

3. July 2, 2017  
    I have achieved 2k+ mutiple times and several 1k8-1k9 in soloque (not saying im pro) so its not the first time I play soloque. I know its random, gear dependent and class dependent but somehow this season I can't climb up rating like I did on previous seasons. Wonder if it's me only or the average players of soloque are now worse than ever.
    I would do 3s if they only started without facing the same team over and over again... or wintraders.

4. July 5, 2017  
    well sometimes it depends on what time of the day you play ... most kids who are 15 years old and hav 1500 rating *who btw keep spaming DOG in chat* play during day till 10~11 .. if u que late at night u will enjoy ur games more ..

as I said b4 even if u pass 1700 u will still get oneshot by full geared players and premade-teams..skill is the last thing u should concern urself with ,, jst try to enjoy the games , the drama and comedy like I do.

5. July 5, 2017  

6. July 5, 2017  
    I am Tauren Frost Dk.. Billcowsby