1. July 1, 2017  

What with the Latency?

Whenever I play I get 150 ms constant and it still has the green little computer icon acting like my ms is fine. Whenever I play CS GO or H1Z1 I get 50 to 70 ms and my issues only lie in this game

2. July 1, 2017  
    Where do you live?
    I'm from Australia and I get 300ms just because of how far away I am from the Warmane servers...

3. July 2, 2017  
    I live in North West Missouri around Kansas City

4. July 2, 2017  
    The server is hosted in Europe. The distance creates the increased delay between you and the server.

5. July 2, 2017  
    Whenever I play I get 150 ms constant and it still has the green little computer icon acting like my ms is fine. Whenever I play CS GO or H1Z1 I get 50 to 70 ms and my issues only lie in this game
    Ofc it's green like your ms is fine because there is no noticeable lag at 150 ms. I can't believe people actually complain about 150 ms.

6. July 2, 2017  
    Oh damn I never knew that, I feel pretty dumb for constantly playing on EU servers without checking but this server is so good. Are there any good NA private servers with high player counts?

7. July 2, 2017  
    Oh damn I never knew that, I feel pretty dumb for constantly playing on EU servers without checking but this server is so good. Are there any good NA private servers with high player counts?
    short answer, no.
    long answer nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. its harder for blizz to do anything when the servers are out of the U.S.A, not impossable but still harder.
    150ms is still fine, no noticable lag and im at 160ms in Texas, remember 1000ms is 1 sec, so 100ms is 1/10th of a sec.
    Edited: July 2, 2017

8. July 2, 2017  
    You really start to feel the lag when you get in the upper 500s.

I used to have a satellite connection for about 3 months and I was at a constant 800 MS. Lag was insane as it was almost a full second before anything went off.

9. Ofc it's green like your ms is fine because there is no noticeable lag at 150 ms. I can't believe people actually complain about 150 ms.
    150 ms lag is actually very noticeable