1. July 1, 2017  

Instance Chests/Herbs/Ores Gone Now?

I was in a couple SV rep groups today and noticed there wasnt a chest to unlock, herbs to pick, or ores to mine. Did they just completely remove these from instances? If so, it was a complete waste of time leveling up my lockpicking.
    If I could get a statement from a dev, Id appreciate it. Didnt see anything about this in the patch notes. Not sure if its a bug or a nerf.

2. July 2, 2017  

3. July 5, 2017  
    idk why they deleted it heres like bunch of guides for chest runs from retail tbc, its blizzlike why would u nerf it?

4. July 7, 2017  
    bump for dev comment! wasted coins on a rogue on market to find this, feels bad man.

5. July 7, 2017  
    Seeing tons of ancient lichen,felweed, etc and tons of locked chests. Not sure what instances you guys are doing, but it must just be bad luck.

6. July 7, 2017  
    Seeing tons of ancient lichen,felweed, etc and tons of locked chests. Not sure what instances you guys are doing, but it must just be bad luck.
    There used to be like 10-15 nodes in SV, now theres maybe 2-3? I stealthed mined it daily and noticed, same with chests. The herbs didn't seem to be touched but the nodes that should be there, aren't.

7. July 7, 2017  
    Having 9+ nodes in SV was not Blizzlike.

Even if it was (which it wasn't'), it's awful design that directly resulted in those ores being worth nothing.

Be thankful they're gone.

8. July 8, 2017  
    It actually was blizzlike, it shouldn't be removed.

9. July 8, 2017  
    Its not just the fact that rogues had one of their most core moneymaking methods in TBC taken away, but there is no info on why?
    Is it just bugged?
    Will it be fixed soon?
    Did i just waste coins on the market for nothing, due to a secret nerf?

10. July 8, 2017  
    We all know that rogue chest farming was an outright exploit. Thankgod it's fixed.

11. I've been trying to find info about this aswell, cant find anything on the forum, neither can I find it on the changelog.