1. July 2, 2017  

Scrubs in 3's Solo que

I am just sick and tired of the endless drama and flame wars in 3's ..
    people at blackrock expect to enter arena with random players and still win?
    the server is full of scrubs that dont understand .. it's all ****in luck .. some combs are better than others.
    like if u see dk,war,pala vs war mage pri .. it's just a comedy to see the 1st team lose.
    or a full warthful heroic prot warrior oneshotting ur team mate.

can you just shut up and play? instead of blaming healer or spec or whatever.

it ur serious abt 3s .. get a team and que .. dont scream at randoms for not kiting that sheep or cyclone.

2. July 6, 2017  
    A most of the part it's just anger issues and wanting to win everything. And I am sure that by now you understand that this thing will never change, so have to deal with it.

3. I am just sick and tired of the endless drama and flame wars in 3's ..
    people at blackrock expect to enter arena with random players and still win?
    the server is full of scrubs that dont understand .. it's all ****in luck .. some combs are better than others.
    like if u see dk,war,pala vs war mage pri .. it's just a comedy to see the 1st team lose.
    or a full warthful heroic prot warrior oneshotting ur team mate.

can you just shut up and play? instead of blaming healer or spec or whatever.

it ur serious abt 3s .. get a team and que .. dont scream at randoms for not kiting that sheep or cyclone.
    Play with people you know end of story.