1. July 2, 2017  

A must-read-guide that most players never heard about

A simple MUST-READ-3-step guide that most players haven't heard about.

1) Be polite; show respect and indulgence to every kind of player.

2) Stop getting pissed; If you flame others you are considered very immature. After all: IT'S A GAME which means = if you rage, you're a no-lifer.

3) Teach new players about this old nostalgic game instead of raging against them. Everybody has to learn differents aspects of the game at some point and terrifying new players away does not gain the community and server quality.

I invite all friendly-minded players to be extra polite in order to try to compensate for the deficit of gentle players - the realm needs it.
    I encourage all the ragers who gets angry due to PC-game to destroy their PC, rethink their lives and go see IRL humans in order to learn to behave normally.

- A friendly-minded player.

2. July 2, 2017  
    I can agree with all of this. Thanks so much for posting this! :)

3. July 3, 2017  

4. July 3, 2017  
    Should we all hold hands too?
    Of course!
    Maybe you should do that - as it would end up in you seeking out other IRL humans in order to do that physically. Let me know how it goes! I suspect it might end up in social awkwardness given that you are not in your usual virtual world of Azeroth where everything is possible through clicking a keyboard!

Hint: If it doesn't end well you can always start raging a passing predecessor for not knowing the tactics for holding hands - he probably stepped to close and got aggro from you're target which ****ed up your otherwise "perfect" attempt to hold hands!
    Let's see how far WoW-behavior takes you in life!