1. July 2, 2017  

<A> flexible Priest (shadow or holy) looking for PST evening PVE guild

just found the server and got a priest up to 70. Live experience with a shadow and holy/disc, a warlock (leveling a warlock next), warrior tank and enhance shaman through SSC content. Schedule got whacky when we progressed to Hyjal so I went from main raider to occasional sit in when my guild had it on farm for Hyjal and BT, then I was too busy with my Army career and ended up leaving the game for a few years.

That being said, I'm available starting at 8-9pm PST through 1-2 am. I work in finance at a Harley shop so I'm occasionally here late but it's pretty rare that I get home after 8pm.

I'd like to main with my priest, and have my warlock and a shaman I plan on leveling next do sit in's on farm runs and PVP mostly with them.

I have experience both healing and shadow priesting, and liked that more than tanking or lock DPSing.

Would like to find a group that wants to progress, but isn't full of uptight control freaks. I'm going to assume most people in this game are veterans and by no most certianetly adults, I don't need someone to tell me to watch my language or to act like they're my boss in some way. laid back chatting, occasional BG/Arena/PVP work, and a desire to do more than Kara runs once a week that fail on prince.

Very little gear invested until I find a guild. I'll build either way once I find a guild and go with whatever they need more.

I have kids and I work 60 hours a week in a stressful tiring job, so I don't go out often. What that means to any prospective guild is that I'm not one who is going to be a no show for raids and events. If I say I'll be there, chances are I'll be there.

Also, before anyone thinks they're dropping a knowledge bomb on me, I know having a NE Priest isn't the best class/race combo. I also don't really care. I played the same combo (same name even) in live for lore reasons. I was really into the lore aspect, and a female NE priest just made sense. for the nostagias, I rolled the same toon combo. I'm happy, just be happy for me.

shoot me an in-game mail or PM on Amynthrine.

2. July 2, 2017  
    Good luck with your search. I am also looking for a late night PST raiding guild, so if you find one, let me know too! :P