1. July 3, 2017  
    maybe it is only because everyone is starting new char on ally side because of perks ..

2. July 3, 2017  
    Actually by not enough opponents queueing and too many ppl of the own faction queueing.
    There's no "too many," just not enough queuing on the other side when population is balanced. It would only be "too many" if the amount queuing on one side was larger than the whole population on the other side.

And while I get your "deal," I don't see us harming the population balance just so Alliance has faster Battleground queues, sorry. Other expansions also had factions with faster queue, but without the faction imbalance shown on our Burning Crusade servers.

3. July 3, 2017  
    Why is there a 20mins queues for battleground on ally side if we are 15 000 playing in this server

A server with a population of 5000 have their bgs queues instant ?

What is the probleme

This is non sens taking forever to gear up with honor gear
    What? You must have posted this on the wrong realm, because I play a lot of bgs, and have never waited that long - playing on Alliance, but would never think it would that big of a diffrence?

4. July 3, 2017  
    And this is the same reason why i chose the ally side there were no perks yet when i started, i know there is nothing to be fixed but i can't understand how there is not that much players doing pvp 70 ..
    Again, the BG queue time have nothing to do with not enough ppl doing PvP.
    The reason for the long queue is the faction imbalance. There are too much allys and not enough horde in the BG queue so we allys have to wait while horde get instant BGs.

5. July 3, 2017  
    im horde and I get near instant Q on any battleground I choose. Its never over 1 minute and most always instant.

6. July 3, 2017  
    There's no "too many," just not enough queuing on the other side when population is balanced.
    Call it "too many" allys in queue or "not enough" horde in queue. Its the same thing.
    On all Warmane realms are enough ppl to have constantly BGs runing. The long queue time is caused by faction imbalance, not by a underpopulation.
    Edited: July 3, 2017

7. July 3, 2017  
    Alright so this might me a good time to stop the perks ? When is this ending ?

8. July 3, 2017  
    Basically, people swapped sides for the bonuses and expected nobody else to do it allowing them to retain the bonuses and the instant queues. I guess you got real mad when, paradoxically, not enough good horde players swapped sides so you could have 90%+ win rate as well?

9. July 3, 2017  
    Call it "too many" allys in queue or "not enough" horde in queue. Its the same thing.
    On all Warmane realms are enough ppl to have constantly BGs runing. The long queue time is caused by faction imbalance, not by a underpopulation.
    It's amusing that you'd now say it's the same thing, when you were the one separating them in two.
    Either way, I'm not sure if you don't understand what people mean when they say faction imbalance or if you just use it differently from pretty much everyone else. People usually are talking about population when they say faction imbalance, and in raw numbers there's no faction imbalance. But then again, if you were using it as "best faction," Horde remains the so-called "more powerful one," by your own claim, even with the perks, which are more a push ahead than an end-game advantage. No, the long queues aren't caused by "faction imbalance," because even in other expansions where the population is balanced, the longer queue isn't necessarily decided by the "best faction." Which faction is "best" is irrelevant for Battlegrounds when players from that faction queue less or generally aren't as interested in PvP beyond ganking. If anything, this just exposes that the number of players in Horde who wanted to do Battlegrounds has remained stable, while only Alliance got more wanting it.
    Alright so this might me a good time to stop the perks ? When is this ending ?
    The date it will end has been in the original announcement from the start.

10. July 3, 2017  
    I'm playing alliance since day 1 and never wanted these perks. They did more bad than good for me.

11. July 3, 2017  
    It's amusing that you'd now say it's the same thing, when you were the one separating them in two.
    Either way, I'm not sure if you don't understand what people mean when they say faction imbalance or if you just use it differently from pretty much everyone else. People usually are talking about population when they say faction imbalance, and in raw numbers there's no faction imbalance.
    When I say faction imbalance im talking about the population. About the population that is participating in PvP and queueing for BGs to be more specific.
    Alliance long queue time is caused by more alliance than horde doing BGs.

It doesn't really matter that the total realm population is pretty even. In terms of pve the faction balance could also be 20% to 80% and there would be still more than enough ppl to do any kind of pve content.
    Its much more important that the pvp population is equal big so no side has to wait in the BG queue.

One thing u can do to stop that long BG queue time on ally side is to remove the honor perks.
    W/o the bonus honor there might be less alliance queuing for Bgs and the queue time drops.

12. July 3, 2017  
    When I say faction imbalance im talking about the population. About the population that is participating in PvP and queueing for BGs to be more specific.

It doesn't really matter that the total realm population is pretty even. In terms of pve the faction balance could also be 20% to 80% and there would be still more than enough ppl to do any kind of pve content.
    Its much more important that the pvp population is equal big so no side has to wait in the BG queue.

One thing u can do to stop that long BG queue time on ally side is to remove the honor perks.
    W/o the bonus honor there might be less alliance queuing for Bgs and the queue time drops.
    The idea of balancing the server population around the number of players who queue BGs is ridiculous.the longer queue time in general is such a minor problem compare of what alliance had to deal with before the perks.i am sorry but you are completely selfish here.you want warmane to **** the whole population for your own sake of having fast BG queue.

13. July 3, 2017  
    The idea of balancing the server population around the number of players who queue BGs is ridiculous.the longer queue time in general is such a minor problem compare of what alliance had to deal with before the perks.
    I had to deal with nothing before the perks. Everything was the same except more hordys passing by while leveling up. I was already excited to have later on so many opponents to kill in Wpvp.
    Once u hit 70 the faction imbalance mainly affects the BG queue time. All other content can be done without limitations.

14. July 3, 2017  
    I had to deal with nothing before the perks. Everything was the same except more hordys passing by while leveling up. I was already excited to have later on so many opponents to kill in Wpvp.
    Once u hit 70 the faction imbalance mainly affects the BG queue time. All other content can be done without limitations.
    No.before the perks alliance was pretty much unable to do pretty much no world activity.no grinding no question no gold.very few PVE guild and dungeon/raid group.the list goes on and on.everyday there was like 20 new threads about how server is unplayable because of faction balance.

15. July 4, 2017  

That's even worse, you're talking about "population interested in Battlegrounds balance." Whether each player wants to PvP or not is up to them, and even among those that do, whether they want to PvP in Battlegrounds or just in duels, open-world and arenas, is again up to them.

What do you even mean with "it's much more important that the PvP population is equal big"? Should we start screening players, only allow them to play if the "PvP quota" is filled? Maybe create a queue for non-PvPers? How about banning people who dare play the rest of the game and not Battlegrounds? Seriously, take a step back and read what you're saying. The concern is having both factions balanced overall, in population and raw power. Yet you want us to remove an incentive given for people to play Alliance that did attract thousands of players because now "too many" people are doing the same as you? C'mon...

First 123 Last