1. July 3, 2017  

Resto-PvP Starting Gear

Hi folks,

I just reached 70 on my druid and now I wanna start PvP, but my gear is (ofc) pretty bad as I just finished leveling. Most items are quest rewards from Hellfire Peninsula plus the Mainhand of Nagrand Ring of Blood questline. I also bought some cloth gear (Netherweave) off the AH to replace my low level pieces.

Do you have some advices where I can get good and easy obtainable gear that will help me start PvP? And please don’t say just go BG, I want to be worthful at least when I join.

Thanks in advance.

2. July 3, 2017  
    Hi folks,

I just reached 70 on my druid and now I wanna start PvP, but my gear is (ofc) pretty bad as I just finished leveling. Most items are quest rewards from Hellfire Peninsula plus the Mainhand of Nagrand Ring of Blood questline. I also bought some cloth gear (Netherweave) off the AH to replace my low level pieces.

Do you have some advices where I can get good and easy obtainable gear that will help me start PvP? And please don’t say just go BG, I want to be worthful at least when I join.

Thanks in advance.
    Buy BOE Blues(Highest lvl 60-70) you can from AH. You can almost get complete Blues gear from AH. Buy leather blues first, then Cloths blues after.

Run 5 man dungeons with Altlas Loots for healing blue gear.

I also think theres a LVL 68 healing staff BOE blue in the AH. Very good piece.

Staff of Divine Infusion
    Edited: July 3, 2017

3. July 3, 2017  
    Thanks blablalbla.

Due to the fact, that I just reached level 70, my amount of gold is pretty limited to 150g at the moment. Therefore it would be great if someone could tell me where I can get some items from quests that I can use, while I earn money from questing to get my Blues off the AH.

4. July 3, 2017  
    Arca key quest has good pants (cloth), other than that, just start running 5mans asap.