1. July 3, 2017  

Ahune -- What changed overnight?

Hey there community,

Does anybody know what happened to Ahune over night? Yesterday it was dropping loot on "normal" mode just fine.
    Today it just gave another empty, unlootable chest?

Is there any info about this ?

Thanks in advance for responses.

2. July 3, 2017  
    It's being looked into already.

3. July 3, 2017  
    Thanks for the quick response :) Ill sit tight and wait for updates then xD

4. July 3, 2017  
    Damn, just lost the quest for no drop :\ Hope it gets a new day added since it got bugged, or was it a fix? :p Should read more on forum I guess:p

5. July 3, 2017  
    I noticed that the boxes stack so you had to move your cursor a little each click to get the right box. Not sure if that helps or not. If this was the 1st kill of the day for your group then this is void.

6. July 3, 2017  
    Yea its not the chests stacking shamefully.
    For me it was my first kill of the day on normal mode, we killed the boss, and chest dissappeared instantly after clicking it once, without loot :(

But the dev team is working on it, so good hopes up! :)

7. July 3, 2017  
    The event will be prolonged since, with this bug, we lost at least one day?

8. July 4, 2017  

Ahune normal - badges n loot

So is Ahune normal supposed to only drop loot and not epics so it was fixed so that only heroic drops badges or is normal supposed to drop badges aswell and is it going to get fixed?

9. July 4, 2017  
    So is Ahune normal supposed to only drop loot and not epics so it was fixed so that only heroic drops badges or is normal supposed to drop badges aswell and is it going to get fixed?
    Ahune should be the same on both difficulty modes, on Normal he requires enough dps that you need a relatively geared group to beat it, so yes it was working properly before and now it's not working properly, with normal no longer dropping loot and apparently according to the above Heroic is now working (heroic wasn't dropping loot before) but bugged.