1. July 3, 2017  

Forum shows us that people want Mop.

78 people browsing Frostwolf section while Medivh and Lordareon have 71 people combined together.
    I don't want to force anyone to play Mop cause anyway the population is really fine (1600 players) but
    I wish devs would give some attention to these (1600 players).

2. July 3, 2017  
    server crash made them log forums to see whats up xD

3. July 3, 2017  
    but yea its still true that mop forums are the most active ones, despite 10x less population in game

4. July 3, 2017  
    What we want doesn't matter. The realm is getting worse and worse.

5. July 4, 2017  
    Need devs to promote the server publicly, untill they do that just gona be the same. Google warmane and u get a lovely sign saying Woltk private server, not 1 mention of Mop. Also google Mop servers and i think on the 8th link down is first mention of frostwolf. I mean if neither of these 2 things are fixed then its obvious they just want server to die.

6. July 4, 2017  
    When the frostwolf forum is populair it means the server is down for longer than a minute.

7. July 4, 2017  
    When the frostwolf forum is populair it means the server is down for longer than a minute.
    It wasn't down that moment..
    Anyways lets hope for the best..

8. July 5, 2017  
    server crash made them log forums to see whats up xD
    /clap.
    the problem for starters :
    1- no one stream . there is no consistent streamer that log frostwolf everyday for any reason .
    2-there isnt lot of social serious guilds like back in cata frost wolf ( at least 2 pve/pvp guilds hard core in each factions ) .
    3- lots and lots and lots of trolls: from all the people that afk in bgs - global jokes and how many people replay to them . if all the trolls made 1 guild in alliance and 1 in horde there will be at least both pve and pvp big community .
    4-the peak time of the server if like around 4 pm st -8 pm st which indicate that most of population are from either Europe - eastern Europe .and dead in ACT time which indicate north america and south america contentment is partially dead over here .either make 1 guild to just fill all those together and dont fight (1 alliance -1 horde ).

well and ofc those what can the community do for the least until both bearning corsade - wrath realms are done in scripting side "soon TM" . and then the focus will be over here . but i believe this realm will stay strong # power fist
    ____
    cheerio

9. July 5, 2017  
    Sure but a lot of people are still thinking of warmane mop server as "bugged ****e" as one of my friends would call it, so if the staff and programmers gave more attention to to Frostwolf + gave incentive for people to stream, and fixed quests as well so people can at least pick 6 quests and have all of them work not just two of them we would see pop improve and it would be great thing for Warmane having first fully scripted and nearly completed mop realm

10. July 7, 2017  
    You can see changes in the Bugtracker DAILY dont be ignorant

11. July 7, 2017  
    You can see changes in the Bugtracker DAILY dont be ignorant
    Yes, I actually put a lot of effort recently to create nice reports including videos, I'm glad it's paying off.

12. July 7, 2017  
    Yes, I actually [...] it's paying off.
    Saw that thanks for your effort, thats all we can do.

13. July 7, 2017  
    All mop needs is a reset from first season, atleast additional realm

14. July 7, 2017  
    All mop needs is a reset from first season, atleast additional realm
    Actually a rework from the ground up similar to Lordaeron would be huge, although extremely unlikely.
    Edited: July 8, 2017

15. July 8, 2017  
    Saw that thanks for your effort, thats all we can do.
    +1, nice job, Halta. And thanks to Warmane for acting on them.

12 Last