1. July 3, 2017  

Dual-Wield Frost DK?

First of all please dont suggest me to play unholy if u wanted to just ignore this topic , unholy is too boring for me . So i have frost dk with 2 handed axe and iam doing fine crits but kinda everything is happening too slow i want something with better attack speed and aoe , shall i take dual wields (2x1handed sworda) is it really worth it here and is it any good for duels , bgs etc ,pve myb also? ...
    Kind regards

2. July 4, 2017  
    If its bgs dual wield is pretty fun, used to bg with 2 1h for a while just haven't played it in a while though. Pve its not as good compared to 2h frost atleast in my experience.

3. July 4, 2017  
    Sorry but unholy all the wayy, PVP and PVE. It's ok that you can't handle unholy, just don't say its boring comparing to frost. :((((((

Anyhow.. Go for 2H for both PVP and PVE or DW for AOE cleave (Rated BGs, Galakras, Spoils). DW is just bad compared to 2H frost PVP.
    Wouldn't recommend bothering with duels since you just gonna lose to everything.
    Everything is slow because that's how frost is. Slow and boring.

4. July 4, 2017  
    How is frost slow, it's monotonous maybe, but not slow.
    You don't have a lot of gaps in your rotation, unless you are in the blood presence.
    Well, I used to be dw, but it seems to me like I am doing more damage with 2h.
    Maybe now with 550 ilvl it's different, I guess I should try it, I will need to buy the weapons.
    But the problem with dw is:
    When you go blood presence you lose tons of damage.
    smaller necrotic strike absorbs (well, you don't use necrotic strike that often as frost, but still)

I am 550 ilvl and the damage is really good in pvp.
    90 k howling blasts, oh yes.

Frost dk is super good for pvp
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3YIHmxi7wY
    Edited: July 4, 2017

5. July 5, 2017  
    First of all please dont suggest me to play unholy if u wanted to just ignore this topic , unholy is too boring for me . So i have frost dk with 2 handed axe and iam doing fine crits but kinda everything is happening too slow i want something with better attack speed and aoe , shall i take dual wields (2x1handed sworda) is it really worth it here and is it any good for duels , bgs etc ,pve myb also? ...
    Kind regards
    finally a nice topic . well to be honest like ataxses said unholy is a bit op ( #gargoyle that will be fixed soon "TM") . but frost you feel like in command and not a sassy so you go for 2handed wepon for both pvp and pve cause that duel wiled weapon passive talent have something weird with it ( loss of 30k dps under the same gear and conditions # doesnt scale maybe ) .
    ___
    cheerio

6. July 5, 2017  
    I wonder how many unholy DKs there would be if Ebon Gorgoyle wasn't bugged and doing way more damage than it's supposed to.

7. July 5, 2017  
    Honestly As an UNH DK I can kill most people without goyle... goyle is op but we'll see how will dk be after the nerf. I just hope people will stop whining that time.

@OP, DW sucks at duels, arenas and pve but at aoe it does good, overall I suggest 2h.

8. July 5, 2017  
    I like how everyone clings to gargoyle, like it's the only reason UH is good. It's not like we played UH when it had bugs, nah. Only plebians will go frost after the fix. Unholy over frost any day of the universe.