1. July 3, 2017  

Ethereum Stasis Chambers not spawning?

I'm very close to finishing the consortium/yor line and i'm exalted. I farmed regular ethereum prison keys, which i turned in five at a time for an Ethereum Stasis Chamber key, which i have to use to open a stasis chamber and kill an elite mob for Mark of the Nexus-King, and everything online point to these stasis chambers being in four places in Bash'ir Landing in Blade's Edge. Am I completely wrong? Do these spawn at all? Is it just incredibly slow spawn rates there? I know this is possible, because there are Mark of the Nexus-Kings on the AH for exorbitant amounts of money.

I'm so confused.

2. July 4, 2017  
    I'm stuck at the same bug.

I'm guessing it's because the quest/item to summon Yor was introduced in patch 2.2. Or atleast that's the conclussion I came to.
    It doesn't really make sense and it's pretty frustrating to learn at the END of a chain which involves grinding honored to revered (and exalted) with Consortium.

3. July 4, 2017  
    but i mean, there has to be SOME way to get a Mark, as there are three on the AH as of 30 minutes ago. And I've seen groups claiming to be able to summon Yor. I spent so much time farming prison keys, I really, really hope this is just a dead end. And Yor isn't worth 1500g

4. July 4, 2017  
    They spawn after server restarts. Souce: I waited for one to get mine. Sadly it's not 100% drop so you can even get unlucky. I managed to get one drop in 5 chambers.

5. July 4, 2017  
    Welcome to the Club now enjoy waiting for Crashes/ServerRestarts or a Fix =)