1. July 4, 2017  

Earning coins without donating

Hi,
    My self is a donor.(donated ofc for skipping queue)
    From what i can see in the forums it seems coins can be earned through item trade and character trade.
    i need some clarification.
    1)lets say i have 7 character in my account.i want to sell 2 of them.is it possible or it should be in another account?
    2)which one is more demanding item trade(gold ofc) / character trade(naked lvl 80)?
    3)is there any coins that will be deducted when selling char / item through trade?
    4)is the trade system is reliable to get some coins?
    5)demanding class with spec? so i can hit lvl 80 and sel them for coins

Thanks for your patient reading .please reply

2. July 4, 2017  
    To answer all of that, yes you can earn quite a lot of coins this way thru trading on site.

1. Yes you can sell characters on trade thru your account
    2. From my experience that would be gold, you might not hit the "jackpot" I for example sold nearly bis hunter on trade for 257 coins, then again it took quite a long time, gold usually gets sold in the 24 mark from my experience.
    3. Yes, but it will show up on the fee log when you will want to either sell gold or character so you will know exactly how many coins you will receive.
    4. Yes it is.
    5. I don't think there is such, but if i would have to guess might be warriors/paladins due to fact that someone perhaps wants to buy char and then SM on it. But first check the trade on classes that are the most there and the gear/price they have on them.

Hopefully this helps you.

3. July 4, 2017  
    I found the best way is selling gold and BoE items.

Character trade, I think best would be level up char, get raiding, dual talents, bags, professions - in short all that gold can get you and sell "starting" char for reasonable price. But still, gold and items is better "flow" and require way less invested time.

4. July 5, 2017  
    Thank you guys for your replies

5. July 7, 2017  
    Now theres thing i was thinking same thing i like leveling and wanted to lvl up and sell. But there is minimum price that server counts so really naked 80 char cant go below i think 30 coins but to instant 80 for coins it costs only 20 and get some gear... So no its not worth. Only if u have some really geared char that your bored off. So stick with gold is my opinion. Hope you understand me server wont let you sell naked char bellow 30 coins. I have 70 hunter now and tried he wont let me sell him bellow 73 coins.

6. July 7, 2017  
    Now theres thing i was thinking same thing i like leveling and wanted to lvl up and sell. But there is minimum price that server counts so really naked 80 char cant go below i think 30 coins but to instant 80 for coins it costs only 20 and get some gear... So no its not worth. Only if u have some really geared char that your bored off. So stick with gold is my opinion. Hope you understand me server wont let you sell naked char bellow 30 coins. I have 70 hunter now and tried he wont let me sell him bellow 73 coins.
    Point was investing gold into character and sell it for lowest price. You will have greater chance to sell char with raiding, dual talents and even included inventory with Portable Hole bags, travelers mammoth, etc. You can greatly compete in market if you invest some tens of k gold in it.

7. July 7, 2017  
    Point was investing gold into character and sell it for lowest price. You will have greater chance to sell char with raiding, dual talents and even included inventory with Portable Hole bags, travelers mammoth, etc. You can greatly compete in market if you invest some tens of k gold in it.
    this.

i myself have bought few clean 80's, like a paladin/mage/hunter and maybe something else.
    The point what i was looking for was 1k achiv points, 2x maxed proffs(usefull ones ofc), ashen verdict rep and maybe some other custom stuff.
    it is so much more worth it to buy character when it has proffs and ashen verdict rep done than doing it all yourself as it will definetly gunna cost you more than 30coins considering the time you spend.

8. July 9, 2017  
    So i hit 80 get professions,dual spec,mount and sell all my gear and all inventory to vendor so i can drop price to 30 coins and than i sell it? Basicly im selling flaying and professions? Well im going to try it

9. July 9, 2017  
    So i hit 80 get professions,dual spec,mount and sell all my gear and all inventory to vendor so i can drop price to 30 coins and than i sell it? Basicly im selling flaying and professions? Well im going to try it
    Don't sell gear and whatever is left in inventory to vendor tho. Just let it all be in your bags and when you sell character there is option "Inventory not included" because in case you don't sell the character that fast, you will have items in bags after at least.

10. That was just figurative speech i swould sell. BOE items would send to other chars and gear put in inventory so if i dont sell its still there. What i wanted to say he must be completely naked with no items what so ever all i sell is lvl 80 proffs flying and maybe some ach points. Every item will get hes price higher i presume for amount that warmane sell that item on market.

11. Epic BoEs don't increase the price... for some reason.

12. Epic BoEs don't increase the price... for some reason.
    what about ashen ring?