1. Still recruiting: dualspec Shamans, a hunter & a warlock! Bumperino

2. Yes! By all means, on the lookout for dualspec shamans interested in playing either enha+ele or resto+enha also potentially looking for another healer of sorts.
    As we've stated though don't let out current recruitment needs scare you too much. If we feel you're the right player for us class doesn't really matter.
    Just get in contact with either me - Konsta, or Aggenor

3. June 5, 2018  
    hey are you recruiting oceanic players?

4. Most certainly good sir! Depends on the class and experience obviously. Main raids are somewhat stacked atm. Hook me up and we can discuss it further

Regards, Konsta.

5. Hi Panacea!

Greetings!

Are you guys recruiting warlocks? If you are, then we should definitely have a talk.

6. On the lookout for Enhance shammy, Hunter, Mage or Warlock aswell as a feral druid for sunwell progression.

As we've stated though don't let out current recruitment needs scare you too much. If we feel you're the right player for us class doesn't really matter.
    Just get in contact with either me - Konsta or Aggenor.
    Edited: July 24, 2018

7. 04/08 update classes for recruitment for Sunwell Progression!

Hunter: BM or Survival.
    Priest: Holy and shadow.
    Shaman: Enhance and Elemental.
    Druid: Feral (Tank) (Having a viable resto/owl offspec is a HUGE +)
    Druid: Resto (Geared offspec's are also a bonus!)

Also we are on the look out for one of the following exceptionally geared: Rogue, Warlock or Mage.

As always we are constantly on the look out for exceptional players! If your class isn't listed that doesn't mean we aren't interested. If you feel you are an exceptional player we want to hear from you.

Contact either Qitarahx/fishzors, Aggenor or Konsta in game for more details!
    Edited: August 7, 2018

8. updated a few classes in the above comment!

9. 3/6 SWP downed tonight! Looking forward to seeing the remaining fights soon enough. Anyways, great raid tonight. We're still recruiting a few select classes.

Whisper Qitarahx/Fishzors online for more information regarding that or contact Aggenor or Konsta to answer any of your questions aswell.

Regards, Konsta.

10. Specifically looking for a Rdruid and Hpriest.

SWP ready gear is required!

11. Hey I am wandering what classes would you be recruiting atm and I try and contact konsta ingame but I get no response

12. Hey man, we are currently looking for:

SV Hunter,
    Holy Priest (SP offspec is a huge +) ,
    Druid (resto/owl and having a geared offspec is a huge +)
    Maybe a Holy paladin!

Again If you think you're an exceptional player, have the time/dedication and the gear we will always try make room for you.

Hit me up in game to discuss anything guys (qitarahx/fishzors, aggenor, konsta/konstab)

13. Small update to recruitment.

Druid: Resto/Owl (Being able to play both would be amazing).
    Shaman: ELemental and also a Enhancement shaman.

14. If you're interested in joining and none of the officers mentioned are online then feel free to fill out this form instead:
    https://goo.gl/forms/4dvusuo5WZVCFpvF2

First 123 Last